Do any sports help with poker?

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm running.Running is a distance and how you run depends on you and your physical abilities.Poker is also a distance and everything depends on your skills.

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no poker is a mine game either you have it or you dont

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Chess could help you a lot in the poker, these two games are pretty similar. You need to make a proper decision in the right time to win it.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One believe that any sport can help with body posture during poker as there are tournaments where we sit for more than 6 hours so this is painful for anyone but if you play a sport often then your body I believe will be more resistant to the same position during hours required in Poker right?:);)

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe any sport can help you stay physically active and mind sharp to be better at poker.

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that soccer helps with poker

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In general, sports are important of all kinds and help to keep the mind more active and alert, as it is said that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body;), and also helps us focus well in the game, control anger and reckless reaction.:) Yes, these things are also important in poker.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Physically sports can maintain energy endurance for long periods. The strategy in sports you can use the ideas and parlay that into the style of play.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars