VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Opinion

I believe that no sport helps to improve in poker, I consider that this is 50% luck and 50% that I make good decisions.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Climbing

climbing, for example, helps me concentrate for the next move, otherwise I can fall.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't practice any sport, I play sports betting and that doesn't help me in poker because I play poker money

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't go in for sports for reasons independent of me, but I'm not sure that if I were an athlete, it would be better to play poker

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think that any sport helps, if I usually do relaxation techniques, to be able to play more calmly.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play football...It helps a lot in poker:)

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I believe that things you have learned doing anything, can help when you are doing something else.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and sports are incompatible))

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is already a sport. A mental sport, so just study and practice a lot.

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Maybe Football

I don t thinks so, but maybe football will help you because theoretically when we talk about poker we talk about odds and posibility it's the same basics of betting or watching a match you will never know what will happen and you can't say that the team lost until the match end.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no doubt that sport is an advantage for everyone. Good physical shape only contributes to good results. Sport requires to be disciplined and thanks to this players develop better and progress faster.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you play any sport that can help you in poker?
Sports like chess or dominoes help a lot to logical and mathematical thinking that are also used in poker, so you maintain your skills with both aspects and integrate them with Poker and the decisions you make when playing it.:D

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

nose if any sport !! safe yoga, also doing sports is healthy !!!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that a specific sport can help to improve your poker game, but when we practice any sport we usually feel better and less stressed and I know I have more patience and make better poker decisions when I'm feeling well.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that sports do not affect the poker game itself at all, but sports can help with discipline, and this is a very important part of the game! Sports will still help with health and especially with your back, since poker is a sedentary game and many players begin to have back problems over time! But this is personally my opinion and I ask you not to judge me strictly! I wish everyone health and good luck at the tables!

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Any physical activity helps with poker. There is some relation between exercises and brain functions that I don't know to explain. But there is. All those healthy habits talked on the internet are important too.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Skiing. If you break your leg, you may as well be playing poker, because you can't walk...

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play soccer, but I don't think they help in poker.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don't gain poker skills in sports. However, exercising will make you healthier and feel better. It will make you more durable and you will not be tired. I think any sport activity is good for you!

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! :hello:
Any sport affects our game-what doesn't break us makes us stronger):bebored::vroam: .I myself sometimes lift weights or dumbbells and relieve stress on a pear.):boxing:It helps-relieves stress,saturates with oxygen.And just walking improves memory.):creep:

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've actually found poker helped me with golf. Patience I learned playing fold-em has helped me be less aggressive on the course. Still trying to find a sport that helps me with poker..

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fishing is unironically good as it teaches you patience. ( and how to reel a whale in)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't play sports but if I do exercises to keep in shape, this definitely helps me with concentration as this is very important in poker.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars