Deposit vs Freerolls

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I am wondering. In order to play good poker, do you guys think it is better to deposits or try to win some freerolls ?
To my opinion, if you do not have free funds to deposit real funds, then freerolls can really help you a lot to play and feel poker. But if you have some funds and you can deposit them, then it is better to play cheap MTT and it will be more useful for your poker game.
And as for freerolls, they don't available often. So deposit fund are better, if you have them.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's very general question.
What's your current poker skill? If you are a winning poker player you will generate profit even from 0.
In which poker room will you play? Some rooms have 1 -2 freerolls with thousands of participants and funny payouts. You still can make it if you understand some basic strategy but it will probably cost you so much time.Some other rooms run many freerolls throughout the day!

I mean no matter what you should study before any endeavor , if you are fine with your poker knowledge then why bother with freerolls? Make a good deposit and start playing.

Also the forum provides private freerolls and they are good for bankroll builders. Platinum pass of the CardsChat is a super powerful tool. Hope you will apply any time soon!

Good Luck :)

Freeroll Passwords