Day Trading Or Poker Full Time

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is much more fun and safer if you don't lose your head and can control emotions

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker full time! I am certain online poker is much, MUCH easier than trading. I mean - in a profitable way. Trading tends to be with slower gains and takes a lots of knowledge to trade profitably. With online poker it is much easier :)

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whats the best way to get into trading? an online course or book?

D

Dhendrixon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crazy but true. Which one would you do? :bike:????

Poker full time, as you have some control of the outcome (examples would be odds, having the best hand, etc). Stocking trading the value could plummet and never come back or a company could call an option. Day trading requires rules that you have to follow from the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC), one of them is having a minimum account balance.

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually both in hopes that day trading would pay for my poker if I am on a dry run. :p

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
towards poker day a. full time, marathon style, excess I really like doing long hours without even stopping to eat.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker you are competing with people around the world who are willing to work for slave wages. Day trading you can make much more money. The majority who do either lose money.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Currently, I do both.
I play poker, and the money I earn is invested in cryptocurrencies. When Poker gives me a break, I make some trades with cryptocurrencies!
But these days both are leisure for me. I do it in my spare time when I'm not working.
I intend to make this month really special, as I'm on vacation!

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just play poker, but i imagine that u have to choose one that you are good, if you want to start poker, u can start with freerolls in cardschat and no spend money, but if u need start trading, maybe better study a lot first.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day trading seems more stressful. Rather be full time poker player.

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I still choose poker all day, I love this game

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me personally, poker is better. Trading is a thing for those who understand it.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Neither as they are both forms of gambling, I always say to people I do not like to gamble, and playing poker for me is not gambling, I have played many free-rolls over the years and won some money in them, which is now used to buy-in to other games.
If I have never deposited and I buy-in from money I have won, how am I gambling, I am certainly not using my money to play, so on-line Poker owes me nothing, and when it comes to Live games I use the same money I have won from previous games.
Of course playing live, I had to start somewhere but again this was money I won from a previous site I played on and used the money withdrawn to finance live games, It is a perfectly harmless way to play a game I find much pleasure in playing, without it costing me a small fortune to play, But if I had to play everyday it would stop being fun and soon become a form of work, and who wants to work forever?

When the fun Stops, STOP!

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scalping futures/options for me. Seems less drawdowns than poker...

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One can lose more in day trading, but in fact I would not do any of the two full time. I risk some money in trading cryptos, but that takes a faction of my time.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do both but such a small amount that it's more so for fun. Poker to get that itch out of the way, and some day trades, but none for fulltime or my way of survival. ETFS and the boring slow way to get wealthy always

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question! I would go with day trading it's always been a dream of mine but I never got my hands on the start up funds. Hopefully one day I will take down a high stake poker tournament to fund my dream. Until then I will be grinding it out on the felt!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think I would also choose poker. Although in general, if there is a great desire, you can try to combine one with another.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

full time poker, I prefer that before leaving !!!

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to admit that I 'm taking risks at day trade.I'm investing in criptocurrency lately and sometimes I have good results.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
how to you day trading? we talking about crypto or stocks?