Is Daniel Negreanu the best player or major marketing and image ???

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is practically the best in his business .... In everything!

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a very good player with a very good and nice adevertising.He deserve to be there so ya,he could be both.

K

kruseraww

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gl

like Daniel nigraunua like 5 years ago is the highest plaid poker player in the world over 400-500 million he was worth in 2012

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Definitely he is talented. Marketing and image are also present))

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he is, a great player but the best and a great poker marketing. But as a player he is most admirable with his naturalness for the readings and without dramas like many disguising maybe even circus clowns. A very natural player you do not know what to expect ... No doubt one of the best so far.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was the best for a long time and is the top of the all time money list. I think there are a few better players now but still Daniel deserves respect.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course is many of the best players started their poker career already rich people and Negreanu started with 0.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is from a recent article on pocketfives: “There’s not really much I have to prove. One thing that I was holding onto for most of my career was the top spot on the money list. The chances of me ever being number one again is almost nil, because every year now you have a group of kids who all get eight to ten million in winnings,” Negreanu said. He also said that he wanted to retire after 30 and in a sense he already did that.

T

The Driller

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel negreanu has the biggest earning in real poker. This not coming if you not a professional poker player.
Daniel you are the best!!!!!

C

Crazy Hamster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Daniel is the best marketer who also plays poker very well!)

jrutledge

jrutledge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don’t get that much live earnings by just marketing yourself as a good poker player. He has his own style for sure, but it works.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Very good player for a long time, great marketing.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is definitely a great player but even he will admit he’s not the best. Probably top 10 or so,Some of the online wizards and high roller regulars have humbled him. He’s stated that the young super aggressive players are teaching him and motivate him to keep studying. He’s obviously been able to stand the test of time, where many have not adapted. He has a great table presence and personality. He is great marketing and the recreational player fan base love him, which generates great publicity.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never met him
On TV seems like genuinely nice guy
Seems cheerful and likes to play and doesn’t stick in your face win or lose
Unlike and like some miserable blokes I come across

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both both Daniel Negreanu does a good marketing of his image as he plays high roller games that show you how he actually have fantastic results in my opinion he is a world ambassador for poker and a fantastic player as a person and as a skilled player have good reading and have good set of volume so I admire this poker player and it inspired me so that I evolve in this sport that I find fantastic

:jd4:mateuspoker

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good Marketting Image for the Poker Industry that's sure but he earned that because he is one of the best players.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The years go by and he continues to be among the best

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The answer to both questions, is a qualified "yes".

If you're winning, you become the best.

If you keep winning, you stay the best, and the sponsorship(s) start coming.

He was the image of pokerstars for quite a few years...."retired", and has now shown up at GG, and Natural 8.

By his own admittance, he has never been a very good online player, but I wouldn't want to face him "live".

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The answer to both questions, is a qualified "yes".

If you're winning, you become the best.

If you keep winning, you stay the best, and the sponsorship(s) start coming.

He was the image of PokerStars for quite a few years...."retired", and has now shown up at GG, and Natural 8.

By his own admittance, he has never been a very good online player, but I wouldn't want to face him "live".

:):):)I would like to face him live more at a wsop final table ... it would be great with Phil Hellmuth

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:):):)I would like to face him live more at a WSOP final table ... it would be great with Phil Hellmuth

I laughed when I saw Hellmuth's name. Not because he's a bad player, but because he is a riot to watch.

Talk about your basic loose canon.

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
DN has lost touch with the regular poker players.
He’s a woke elitist now.
Look it up,tell me I’m wrong
Phil Helmuth tho seems like he’s gotten more down to earth with his Poker Icon status. DN not so much.

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

i don't think she's the best player she can bet a lot of hands to watch me my favorite gus hansen