Is Daniel Negreanu the best player or major marketing and image ???

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is a professional poker player, the holder of 6 bracelets of the world series of poker, a two-time winner of the World Poker Tour, and you think this is marketing, this is exactly skill

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
negreanu one of the best players and the marketing face of the world of poker

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Negreanu is one of the best. I don't think we can really define the best. If we accept that the player who has won the most money, then it is not Negreanu. But, if we include personality, public relations, and showmanship - in other words, if we look for an all-rounded person then perhaps he is THE BEST.

He never seems stressed, always laughing, talking, joking.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel_Negreanu_2007.jpg

Daniel Negreanu excellent poker player, with several bracelets won, a lot of millions of dollars won in tournaments, is the image of a poker room and TV channels.

Is he the best player behind the TOP10? or greater marketing and image ?? or both?...

dealers-choice-daniel-negreanu-and-recreational-poker-players.jpg

He is the one of important figures for expansion of poker. He is good pro player, top 10 definitely. I love him, he is funny he loves to learn others his way of playing. And he is good sometimes I'm reading cards. he is both!

D

Denver225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best player of his time first saw him on TV in the poker battle and there is poker flashed ..since I play

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
70% marketing and 30% a good player

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is my idol, so definitely the best player !!

M

Moe DeLawn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say he's one of the very best players in the game, his reading skills are awesome, but calling him the best player in the game may be going too far. However, his marketing skills and self promotion are second to none.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the image is but can't tell about the fact that he's the best poker player I am sure that there are people who are able to beat in poker

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me Daniel Negreanu is the best poker player.without discussion,I would like to play like him.

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes he is a great player and quite entertaining and a great ambassador for the game

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As oz exorcist said he is both , "" very good player and at marketing himself "" . Now , whether he is the best now or not , I don't know , but I like him , though I like more Phil Ivey and Helmuth .

I

imdabest101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, he used to be one of the best, but that is not the case anymore. His game hasn't adjusted to the new meta of GTO. There is a new class of poker players absolutely crushing the high stakes games.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me is very good and the best
how you talk to them and smile at them takes their money
xaxaxaxaa xxaxaxaaxa xxaxaxaxaa

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd love to play him, I would just talk more than him and in 4 languages until he's quiet ;=)
His readings are best and well, he's steadily one of the best, so numbers speak...

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is an excellent player, behind him is a great legacy, but more recently he is more of a marketing man than a Top player.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of marketing value, he is one of the few that explains what's going on in a game, rather than translating video image into words.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's one of the best. You can't single one player out to be the best because all the great players have their strengths and weaknesses in different areas. Cash games, tournaments math, strategic ect

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a mixture of both. But one thing is true: That guy is very lucky.

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know about the outright best. He's definetly up there but he is the best at putting ppl on cards he can narrow your range down Quicker than a lot of players and get it so narrow sometimes he tells ppl the exact two cards they are holding

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Daniel Negreanu is not the best player, it's better to say - one of the most popular players of the last decade. At the moment, major marketing and image.

A

Andrei Dan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care if he is the best player or not(he is still amongst the best player all time in poker) . I still like his style and charisma and that's all that matters to me.