Is Daniel Negreanu the best player or major marketing and image ???

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your criteria is longevity, mastery in all poker variants, money won, wsop bracelets, wpt championships, and being good for the game i.e.(marketing,image,ambassador) then I think he absolutely stands head and shoulders above the rest. If your just talking the best NLH player today then no.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes he is the ambassador on gg and natural 8.

S

Shay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't think she's the best player she can bet a lot of hands to watch me my favorite gus hansen
Lol
If your criteria is longevity, mastery in all poker variants, money won, wsop bracelets, wpt championships, and being good for the game i.e.(marketing,image,ambassador) then I think he absolutely stands head and shoulders above the rest. If your just talking the best NLH player today then no.
Then who is?:confused:

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is both one of the best (if not the best) and, therefore, well known as well.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's one of the best readers of the game in no limit Texas Holden tournaments. He learning HU as we speak, his short handed game needed work because the game has evolved with so many people better educated.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He has made a great life playing the game he love's!
He has many many wins under his belt!
He has proper poker edicit
In my eyes , The answer is YES he is the REAL DEAL!

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
difficult to say better player, more know how to play with the cards

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Daniel Negreanu, is a world - class player, recognized as a figure and star overall, I think it is billed as the best exponent of poker, in all areas, and within marketing, sponsorship and advertising, as a figure, he is famous, that famous person does not sell his products and his image, he has his own chain of games I think it is ggpoker, if I am not wrong. is blessed by the gods of poker.

If you lose, don't be frustrated , understand, you did your best ... :p

att: el_soma77 :icon_bigs