Cursed Hand?

H

Hermus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
QQ. Across my entire database, I've won twice as much with JJ as I have with QQ which is kinda weird. Also maybe opposite to the experience of most people as I here a lot of people complaining about JJ all the time.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
KJ. Every time when I have KJ and see the flop, always come a 7, a 4 or both of them. Always. Except yesterday: I won a party because had a top pair with J, but on the flop was a 7 of course...

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personally every hand could be considered cursed if playing A/K suited Hearts I will flop 3 black cards guaranteed, I have lost count of how many times A/A gets busted, and then I have shoved all-in with a Ace/Deuce and won hitting a pair of 2s, Anything and everything is possible in a poker game.
The skill for me is when I can get a good read on my opponents, and knowing when I am beat, on one occasion I folded a King Flush on the river when there were 4 suited cards on the table, I knew I had him beat on the flop and turn, until that River dropped a 4th suited card, I was Bang on! He showed his bare Ace.
Another time with 4 spades on the table I called a bet from a player with no Spade in my hand, all I had was 2 pair, but the read I got was that he was bluffing, another player actually folded the winning hand because he only had a Deuce of Spades, and felt he was beat by at least one of us holding a bigger Spade.
Poker is a fun game and if you can get the right reads, at the right time, anything is possible.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a person wins, he does not remember the hand, and when he loses, he remembers all the hands and with which hand.I have no cursed hands, everything is in the hands of skill and luck.So all this is nonsense, but if for you really a cursed hand then do not play with it))))

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
sometimes AA won't win either. sometimes 22 will win.there is no guaranteed hand in poker

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As soon as I saw the title I said, AQ....LOL

Same here. Than darn hand haunts me to no end!!!

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
if i'm honest i don't believe in cursed hands but i remember that for a very long time no QQ could play whenever i had them then i lost and if others had them i lost too. And that was really a very long time, I think almost a year that I could never win with QQ. But when I think back now, I know that it wasn't because of the cards, but because of my inability to simply fold the cards. It doesn't really matter which cards you have as starting cards because everyone can win or lose in the end. How you play the cards is decisive in the end whether you are successful or not. But no matter how well you play, you have to expect that you will lose from time to time. It's part of the game and it's not a curse, but if you have the feeling that cards are cursed then you should just not play these cards or think about the way you play. And then just try to change something but from my own experience I know that this so-called curse will stop by itself after a while

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HAHA! I thought I would see more JJs around here.Damn pair! lollol

But, as stated before, there is no such thing as cursed hand. No pair/AQ/AK etc pre-flop is good enough when the villain has the range on the board and your pair does not connect with anything.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you think you have a cursed AQ card, you can discard it right away ...

F

findybaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think most players hate AA, not because it can lose but because of its high win expectations.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me JJ is the cursed hand. Regardless of how I play the hand, I usually lose.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it's the hand that lost the big pot

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
already won and lost with almost all hands. I've won a lot of hands with 22 and lost a lot with AA

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Sometimes it happens to me with JJ, I almost always lose my damn hand.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Оn different rooms in different ways. On GG and ACR this is AA they are constantly being moved.

ked717su

ked717su

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AK gives me more confidence than AA. But poker is an unpredictable game, here any hand can win any hand

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only bet if the villain's bank is less.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just wanted to write an ace queen and I see the same thing with you:eek::eek::eek:

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also have a lot of loss with AQ, but I gain a lot more times the loss and that with these cards and because I play with it many times, if you play correctly you will lose with QQ,JJ,AK,AQ,AJ .... ..

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I lose when I have it, I lose when the villain has it, I am yet to know wth is with that hand

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If that calms you down, then Doyle Brunson doesn't like this hand either.
Try switching to winning hands. Look for and wait for winning hands, because why wait for the bad, it is better to wait for the good. In general, it is better to treat any cards in the same way. As Alice in Wonderland used to say, "You are just cards."
That is why I try not to attach much importance to any hand.

Last edited:
YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It usually happens to me with JJ, and it is due to a combination of not knowing how to play them and a bad streak. Sometimes I carry them longer than I should and sometimes I throw them before, both times it hits my stack hard.
it's just a streak, it will pass!

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It can definitely be a killer I've won with them and lost with them you got to know when to fold them that's the key

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands