57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't like to chat at the table it leads away from your game. Live poker is different I will chat a little bit while I play.:)

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use chat it's funny :)
game will lesser bored

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very rarely use the chat, I also do not like it when people start to insult others in chat

I

illind

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chat is annoying. but when u have an obnoxious donk, sometimes you have to say something. other than that it's, nh, gh, ty, yw etc

PK_ing

PK_ing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chat usage varies depending on where you play, imo.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What chat? Are you playing poker or talking about? You need to decide.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use chat for fun.. sometime when im bored in big blind psition when everybody just limp ihave worst hand like 24o 23o i start to write "you guys better fold pocket aces here" i shove everybody fold lmao..

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also do not understand. People come to the tournament to play with friends and did not want obschatsya. Kind of weird. I have talked with their compatriots but prohibited site rules. English I know is bad.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I do not like talking about online games where a lot of people disrespectful and dishonest, not so in games with cards in the hand where the goodwill and respect for the other players warrants that he is kindly

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I sometimes chat distracting and I do not have time to properly assess the situation and make the right move. Therefore, I very rarely talk in chat when playing.

NotArobot

NotArobot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes chat in my native language if somebody on the table speaks it
otherwise i chat in english, depends on the table, and sometimes its funny to see people getting salty and start shittalking (usualy it russians that do that)

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chatter helped you in the game...

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not mind to communicate during the game. But when I play a lot of tables, the talk is simply no time.

I

imnotthatdrunk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Talk much?

I love when people make the game more fun or interesting by talking. Then I laugh my @$$ off when people get on tilt and can't stop themselves from cursing and spouting out racist nonsense. Those guys don't last long. I find being friendly can cause people to hesitate when playing against you.

G

Gangsta1394

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a social activity. That's what makes it so fun. But online is more about grinding up a bankroll and I hardly talk at all online unless tilt is involved (not for me, but to induce tilt)

legman2

legman2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These days I don't chat. No need. Back in iPoker days I was friendly and made a few friends along the way, just casually. Now is different. Especially us players. I can no longer trust the poker community with that asset of which used to be a beautiful addition to online poker, chat.

I

illind

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find myself using "stfu" too much. I get pissy with all the donks and such. All in with 74. wtf? then u talk trash...

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great part of online is you do not have to hear the noise, you can read it or TURN IT OFF

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Chatting sometimes is not fair play ,so it must be limited with stronger rules

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usualy poeple chat sometimes cause they are boring and sometimes s to argue but i think the chat should be observed strongly cause of cheating risks

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you might face a lot of multi-table players who dont have time to chat though. I do chat frequently on freerolls to chill lol.

P

peterpam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to chat whilst playing. I find that it distracts me. Also I am afraid that it may give away my game to other players.