change your strategy

c.heck

c.heck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
Yes I've changed from losing strategy to...
wait a minute, I'm still on losing strategy, haven't changed anything.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Did you change your strategy as the progresses of the years? In what if changed?

I change my strategy in every game I play, It's best to keep your opponents guessing what type of player you are and can keep them on the defensive, Playing too tight, then suddenly being aggressive can upset some players that think you are a push over when playing tight so they come in with a raise and then you let off all guns by pushing all-in really scares some players.
I do not like being seen as a easy victim when playing Poker, so I will be a passive player in early stages, but when the time comes, I can turn up the aggression.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There is no universal strategy in poker. Each player is looking for a model of behavior at the gaming table that will be convenient for him, while adapting it to his opponents and the size of his stack.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If with the passage of time you gain experience and it depends on each moment of the game, the strategies constantly change...

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, the more I play, the more strategies emerge. I would say that these are skills that are improving

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think there is any poker player who maintains the same strategy for many years, experience and study makes us improve at the game, and this improvement inevitably culminates in a change of strategy.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
any style of play and strategy that brings good results in poker is good, I've played everywhere, I've patiently waited for good cards, I've played like a fish and hoped to win with anything but finding your best game for each player is the most important thing