Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
My strategy changed during the years.Not too much,but changed.I bluff more,and I play more hands,and I decide in certain situations in a different way.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I change my poker strategy according to the opponents at the table, I have my solid strategies to play but every now and then we have to change according to various factors!(y)(y):unsure:

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes, it is certain that the strategy is constantly changing as time goes by. It changes after every course or study about the game, it changes after every chapter in your journey and at the end it changes into anything according to needs. It's called adaptation!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play more aggressive nowadays.

bizzyguy

bizzyguy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Did you change your strategy as the progresses of the years? In what if changed?
Yes I play more preserved nowadays, I used to tend to risk it a lot with lower quality hands (4,6 or 8,9 for example)
But now I try to be more calculated although risk does pay off sometimes the algorithms will always outwork your skills and talents

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've already changed it several times, I think this is part of the game, we adapt as players evolve

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I have learned that bad beats happen and most of the time I dont let it affect my playing strategy.If I notice that it affects my playing strategy I take a break until it does not anymore.

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion what changes is the game. It evolves. And players have to adapt.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope, been playing the same game for many, many, . . many years and it still works against bad players, lol.

Stuff from Sklansky and Brunson still works, common sense still works. And that's really turning back the clock.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Did you change your strategy as the progresses of the years? In what if changed?
I didn't change my strategy because there was no need. But there are moments that needed improvement, and I improved my game as much as I could. No need to change strategy if your bankroll is growing :)

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over the years, I improved my strategy. With that, naturally the strategy also changes, whether we like it or not. The important thing is to always change strategies to improve technically and be a winner, in life and in poker.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I changed because I evolved in the game. One of the main changes was playing fewer hands.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, of course, I changed my strategy. When I first started playing poker, it was 14 years ago, I entered the game with cards above 10 and pocket pairs. It didn't matter to me what position I was in. My playing style was tight-passive. Now I always change my style of play so that my opponents can't read the range of hands I play. I always take into account the position at the poker table that I am in. I began to play more confidently, to enter the game more often, and my results became better.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I change my game strategy after a few days when my game is not going well

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My game has and will continue to change as time goes on. I am a student of the game and have really learned one super important thing. I really don't know as much as I would like about this game.

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I change my strategy based on the game or opponent. freerolls I will be quite loose until I bust out or build up enough chips to control the game a bit more. Deep stack I’ll play tight aggressive and small sit and go’s will float between the two based on the flow of the table and also the speed of the blinds.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My strategy has changed over the years, I began to play more aggressively.

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Yes, my poker strategy has changed over time. I gradually improve my skills and thinking.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes my strategy has changed a little im playing better for position and calling better i think but still learning day by day

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The strategies always change depending on whether you play MTT, cash or SnG, and it also changes depending on the opponents. If the table is tight you play one way, if there are maniacs at the table you wait, if there are very aggressive players at the table you try to be even more aggressive in your best hands.
Also the most important thing is the game in position, whether you have position or not.
I think that with respect to what you comment, what you have changed is some of the aspects of your game from how you played before.
To make more bluffs is not to change the strategy, because the bluff is a game situation that in general is chosen at the precise moment to do it.
A possible strategy could be to open more hands in positions than before. Either make 3 bets or 4 bets when you didn't before. Or work more aggressively a bubble when you find yourself with a good stack.
I also believe that whatever the situation, changing to improve your game makes you an outstanding player.
Greetings:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Strategy changes every time even during a table, depending on many factors.
You wanted to say change of Style i guess. Yes, that changes ower the year as someone progresses or regresses in poker...

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is good to learn different strategies but they must be changed and adapted to the situation you are in. Sticking to a particular strategy very strictly is like taking a stick and starting to walk like the blind on the street.
I repeat myself and say that there is nothing specific or a formula that guarantees victory, we learn, put into practice and adapt to situations for more success. Good luck!

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it's better to play differently at different stages

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes my strategy has changed over the years. I have a basic strategy but I always try to improve it a little.