CardsChat podcast: Check here for new episodes!

Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also any idea on when it is going to be available?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We will have a dedicated page where we will host this. Once that's ready will be sure to link that here!

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is so exciting. It'll be interesting to explore some advanced concepts long-form like value betting, c-betting, and bluffing. I look forward to adding this to my rotation for podcasts!

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a cool idea! Can’t wait to hear it!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We are excited to announce that the CardsChat Podcast has launched August 21, 2020!

We will have a weekly series with interviews from pro poker players and questions answered from you, The World's #1 Poker Community.

Hosted by Robbie Strazynski, a Global Poker Award winner (2018 Charitable Award Initiative of the Year). Robbie has been active in the poker media scene since 2009, producing popular written, audio and video content.

In our first podcast Robbie interviews CardsChat's very own Ambassador, Jeff Gross.

Click here to start listening!

Follow our podcast on Spotify, or set up an RSS Feed (details on CardsChat Podcast page).

CardsChat members will have the opportunity to have their questions answered on the weekly podcasts. You will be able to submit questions for Robbie, Debi and Tammy, and for our weekly guests. We will cover as many questions as we can each week - submit your questions in this thread: Member Questions for the CardsChat Podcast

The first episode of our CardsChat Podcast is live!

S

sergey3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very cool! Me just need to improve the level of English by ear. You are possible to make copies to YouTube in your channel, there is a possibility to include automatic translation. It was just wonderful.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Finally managed to listen first episode ...
Did it while playing some turbo tournament so luckily it didn't turn out as distraction cause managed to finish ITM there :hmmmm2:

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Podcasts and interviews of successful and talented people are always a pleasure to read and see.I will be happy to follow this up.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat once again bringing interesting things to us. Too bad I'm still not fluent in English to enjoy the content

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Now there are more options to listen to the CardsChat podcast!

Check out the podcast page and choose from:

Breaker
Google Podcasts
Pocket Casts
RadioPublic
Spotify

And of course RSS feed is available too.

Robbie Strazynski

Robbie Strazynski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys! Have any of you tuned in to listen to the first couple of episodes, featuring Jeff Gross and Sean McCormack? Always happy to get your feedback!

Episode #3, with Jamie Kerstetter is available very soon at www.cardschat.com/podcast

Let us know what you think :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone have requests or suggestions for future guests on our podcast?

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Anyone have requests or suggestions for future guests on our podcast?

Of course! Here are some points:

- Without translation it is a little difficult to understand everything for those who don't have english as their main language. I think you already know that (redundant)
- The vignette is silly, laughs.
- The nicknames/names of the people asking the questions on the forum is also read on the podcast? I heard only a piece of the podcast and didn't hear that.
- Next guest: Felipe Mojave speaking in portuguese for the public that is from brazil? (After this, an russian guest, other spanish, etc.)

That's it for now! :icon_stud