CardsChat podcast: Check here for new episodes!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course! Here are some points:

- Without translation it is a little difficult to understand everything for those who don't have english as their main language. I think you already know that (redundant)
- The vignette is silly, laughs.
- The nicknames/names of the people asking the questions on the forum is also read on the podcast? I heard only a piece of the podcast and didn't hear that.
- Next guest: Felipe Mojave speaking in portuguese for the public that is from Brazil? (After this, an russian guest, other spanish, etc.)

That's it for now! :icon_stud

Yea sorry but I don't think translation will be something that will be possible in the foreseeable future. Also the host can't do podcasts in languages he does not speak :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course! Here are some points:

- Without translation it is a little difficult to understand everything for those who don't have english as their main language. I think you already know that (redundant)
- The vignette is silly, laughs.
- The nicknames/names of the people asking the questions on the forum is also read on the podcast? I heard only a piece of the podcast and didn't hear that.
- Next guest: Felipe Mojave speaking in portuguese for the public that is from Brazil? (After this, an russian guest, other spanish, etc.)

That's it for now! :icon_stud

Guess I am changing my name to Rowdy Debi!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yea sorry but I don't think translation will be something that will be possible in the foreseeable future. Also the host can't do podcasts in languages he does not speak :)

Or opt for another option with video calling on Youtube (because the platform generates automatic subtitles in english and that already helps).

Guess I am changing my name to Rowdy Debi!

If that's the intention, then it's all right hahahaha :D

pablow

pablow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great content for learning more about the game!

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome! These look like they really started making a series! Can’t wait to these out!

F

fezjones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool. lots of luck with the podcast. as a piece of advice a podcast needs to be informative and funny, not witty but funny.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Fantastic
I look forward to listen to them all.
Just subscribed and downloaded all the podcasts, I have some catching up to do.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent this new initiative of the postcad, thank you very much for the contribution that day by day makes us improve ...

Last edited by a moderator:
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just finished listening. Really good! I particularly liked his insight into how to play when getting close to the FT.
Yeah, that was a great episode for sure. I enjoyed listening.

Robbie Strazynski

Robbie Strazynski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad you've all been enjoying the shows!

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a pity that I don't know English at all! ((

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for creating these! I haven’t gotten to all of these yet but episode one is great! Ready for episode 2! I’m Excited to hear all of them!!

Is it possible to request an interview with Maria Ho? Her interviews that I have seen are awesome! Her style of play is amazing, and has such a practical look at things with poker, A hour long interview would rock!

Thanks!

Last edited:
K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iv never seen any pod cast from CC I will have to check them out!

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this new initiative as it provides tools to continue learning without the need for them on the screen, thank you

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat podcast

Does the cardschat podcast still come on, if so what time does it come on cst

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Does the cardschat podcast still come on, if so what time does it come on cst
There's no set time, but it comes out every week! A new episode comes out usually every Wednesday on all the streaming channels on the page (Spotify, Apple Podcasts, etc.), and then it is loaded on the actual podcast page on Fridays. Usually in the morning very early, but in my experience by 10am CST anyway.

This week's guest is Jonathan Little! It's a great interview - click on one of the streaming options on the page to listen, or wait for Friday for it to load CC.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you make it possible to download?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Really enjoying these!! Just finished the podcast with Maria Konnikova and can relate in the sense that writing is beyond amazing, and/or being creative beyond just producing results for monetary gain. I have written a few stories, have made videos my whole life, and the real impact it has from feedback relating to my own work is far superior than any monetary gain from playing cards! That is not to say I don't want to make money, or that I don't enjoy poker, just can totally relate to that! Which is really cool and insightful. Poker can really be immersive, but I do believe that creating your own creative work is the most rewarding thing anyone can do and is beyond money. I need to write again, or create...just busy trying to find a way to make money currently lol

Great episode!