Which CardsChat Members are the Best in Your Opinion?

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yea, think he ran into some financial problems at the end and tried to make money quickly by playing a bigger game and then proceeding to lose the whole stake. People never think they are going to lose but its behaviour like that, which is probably an indication of a gambling problem.

Its worth point out that we did have other business in the past and he didnt cause any issues and I know a lot of people dealt with him. Just fell into bad times i guess.

But thats why protecting your rep is so important. 1 bad decision and you lose all way in this industry, so you got to be careful with how you act. Granted, this is akin to going into your job and stealing office supplies, so there is no form of society where this is allowed.

Gotta question the last part, only I bad decision is an excellent day in Zorba's world & his rep is still just what it is. :confused::D
End of thread hijack, carry on.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gotta question the last part, only I bad decision is an excellent day in Zorba's world & his rep is still just what it is. :confused::D
End of thread hijack, carry on.

Didn't you know "It's always a bad decision when anything that has to Involve Zorba":p:eek: (Don't let him know though):)

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is ridiculously subjective but for me the CC GOATs (relative to the games they were/are playing at the time) are:

Marginal
Zach
Belgo
Blanko
FP
Switch

ChrisTC probs deserves noting too, dunno if anyone was grinding 1knl here before him (even if it was on like 15 buy ins)

I

iAmBadAtPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
John Anhalt is probably the best player on this site. Hes a really all around solid player. Im doing his pokerzion course right now. He just has a way of explaining strategy that is very easy to understand to me

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love how OMC always comes by, CC historian :)

Also on top of that list, I'd also give a shout out to Chuck, he was old school CC and while he never played massive, he was really good in the early days setting up the rest of us.

melodyman169

melodyman169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope I would find it out when I would become CC club member :)

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love how OMC always comes by, CC historian :)

Also on top of that list, I'd also give a shout out to Chuck, he was old school CC and while he never played massive, he was really good in the early days setting up the rest of us.

Haha it's funny I came by because I saw the news about AIM being shut down and it reminded me of chats with Vanq back in the day

And yeah **** was meant to include Chuck. I think I remember him and FP doing a few really good videos back in the day

K

Kingcooper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this forum also full of banter as well as poker? I might have just found a group after my own heart. haha! please be gentle with this fish :p

Are the admins of CC pro's? And if so, where can we see them in action?

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not considering myself as Im giving the ratings.

1-EvertonGirl
2-scokyl
3-MTCashman

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many good players who are members of the CC

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm severely disappointed that this thread has gone six pages without a mention of Joe Showdown.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I need to start taking a more serious approach to my poker, I have been taking a lot of risks the last couple of years in the CC games.

:D

Me and you both Nick, but we have some of the best players on here, who you know, are always willing to help. I have being getting advice from Marginal, who I will say if the best player I have ever spoken to and dealt with. He has helped me no end, and I'm sure with his help 2018 will be the year for my poker game. I'm sure, as long as you are willing to accept his help, ask and he will be able to point out some leaks, you have or more importantly, some remedies to solve them.

Defo top player(s) for me is

Marginal
.​

. and continue on down the list and you'll find this bloke
Marcwantstowin :rofl:

Good luck to you all with your game, and as long as I'm not in the same game, I hope you win or double your BR soon !!

Happy Xmas Marc :top: