Which CardsChat Members are the Best in Your Opinion?

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the CC members are politely, some of them are really strong in game

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTCashman is definitely a good steady player, and has the CC results to back that, but Forum Admin Dakota-xx has had wsop cashes, so that would put her ahead of freeroll winners.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTCashman is definitely a good steady player, and has the CC results to back that, but Forum Admin Dakota-xx has had WSOP cashes, so that would put her ahead of freeroll winners.

If we talking In that regards than.

Carl-Trooper
Marginal (That man Is at the all time high record list winners)
Dakota-xx
Johnny (Something use to be a reg smashing all sorts of records In buy-In online games)
Ramdeen (Or something like that) another player that was a serious online grinder.

Those would be my picks In that case, but since I assumed It was for Free-Rolls only, I'd have to stick to my picks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Carl-Trooper
Dakota-xx
Johnny (Something use to be a reg smashing all sorts of records In buy-In online games)
Ramdeen (Or something like that) another player that was a serious online grinder.

Those would be my picks In that case, but since I assumed It was for Free-Rolls only, I'd have to stick to my picks

I guess here you are referring to JohnBoyWWFC and RamdeeBen.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion the 3 players that I like to play, because to me they are great players.
1st - Advocate
2nd Bee Gees 1971
3rd Henry Minute

Look at the leaderboard, forget your opinion.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Carl-Trooper
Dakota-xx

That tourney hurt my rep more than it helped. Crushed cash for years, 1 tourney and I'm just that 1 hit guy

Also ramdedam scammed me for 1k on stake 2 years ago so I wouldn't rate him

Last edited:
Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1st - me
2nd - Me
3rd - ME! :D

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know the company of people, or rather: don't know anyone, but I do not care with whom to play. It online. This is not live poker.
Let's get acquainted later. You would remember me...

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all the players are good from Cardschat... see u in the tables

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I'm just a luck-box with the occasional heater;).

We Know.

That tourney hurt my rep more than it helped. Crushed cash for years, 1 tourney and I'm just that 1 hit guy

You poor bastard, at least you have the cash to console you. ;)

Ahhh, would that be the reason he has gone quiet, I believed the reason that he was going to play live more.

I staked him a fair bit but not 1K worth.

:(

Last edited:
M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We Know.

Ahhh, would that be the reason he has gone quiet, I believed the reason that he was going to play live more.

Yea I think so, as soon as it happened we put him on a payment plan, he made 1 payment and I didn't hear from him again. I always kept looking into the the forum if he ever returned but never did so didn't feel the need to bring it up till now

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Yea I think so, as soon as it happened we put him on a payment plan, he made 1 payment and I didn't hear from him again. I always kept looking into the the forum if he ever returned but never did so didn't feel the need to bring it up till now

He was a nice guy and a good forum member, it's sad when they go down that path, he always paid back what he owed me promptly and he was a good horse, as we know it only takes 1 stuff up to ruin your rep when it comes to money matters in the poker staking world.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, think he ran into some financial problems at the end and tried to make money quickly by playing a bigger game and then proceeding to lose the whole stake. People never think they are going to lose but its behaviour like that, which is probably an indication of a gambling problem.

Its worth point out that we did have other business in the past and he didnt cause any issues and I know a lot of people dealt with him. Just fell into bad times i guess.

But thats why protecting your rep is so important. 1 bad decision and you lose all way in this industry, so you got to be careful with how you act. Granted, this is akin to going into your job and stealing office supplies, so there is no form of society where this is allowed.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Shit half a million Is mega brag worthy, and you and the rest of CC know you crush PLO like no tomorrow:)

As for bringing Ramdedam Into the mix, I swear I didn't know anything about that at all.

I'm sorry that actually happened to you and to all members on this site that got scammed by scammers In the past

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We Know.

The "King of Luck-boxing" my nemesis from down under the Beast/Savage that breaks my soul In all CC games Zorba:D

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
The "King of Luck-boxing" my nemesis from down under the Beast/Savage that breaks my soul In all CC games Zorba:D

I need to start taking a more serious approach to my poker, I have been taking a lot of risks the last couple of years in the CC games.

:D

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Biljana, BeeGees 1971 is and will always bee the best.
The most skillful cash player is Bruce, figaroo2 :)

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion the 3 players that I like to play, because to me they are great players.
1st - Advocate
2nd Bee Gees 1971
3rd Henry Minute

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

thank you...do not know what to say :D

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at the leaderboard, forget your opinion.

I am not such a good player and really surprised with his choice, but I have my moments too ;)

764d3e5cea4f01e37f02aa4791df30b0.png

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTcashman
Zorba
DougPkrMonsta

ELPRIIINCIPE