Cardschat and Its Members Give Back!

triplesyxx

triplesyxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very possible. I'll be glad to donate to the Trinidad ladyboys society or whatever. ;)

Hahaha I guess I'm the only one that caught that. I'm donating 100$ to the wounded warriors project. Great idea

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very possible. I'll be glad to donate to the Trinidad ladyboys society or whatever. ;)
That's Thailand. Wrong third-world craphole country with a T. :p

In. 20% of my March profits, unbounded (I may make a killing next month as I'm being staked pretty big tomorrow, but I can't count on it; I'll most likely win small). Not sure what charity yet.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In. Don't know how much volume I will be able to put in but I'll go from March 1st til I come back to uni after Easter for 10% up to $500.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting this many donations is amazing!

Thanks everyone in advance, here's to hoping we all rungood next month :)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's Thailand. Wrong third-world craphole country with a T. :p

In. 20% of my March profits, unbounded (I may make a killing next month as I'm being staked pretty big tomorrow, but I can't count on it; I'll most likely win small). Not sure what charity yet.
Yeah but Marginal is from Trinidad so it only make sense if I used it. I'm sure there are ladyboys everywhere that need love. Right marg?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I dont know any from here but I am sure they exist.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure you could ask your dad about a good local charity, although he might say the bread bakers union.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one in mind but just verifying legitimacy

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome idea deuces :D
I pledge 10% or minimum $50.00 to Canadian Cancer Society( some of you know why)
I don't play as much as I used too,maybe I can

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bumping....one day left to get in!

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$100 or 10% to http://biglittlejc.org/ This foundation was started by the mother of a special needs child. It assists medically dependent children in the Houston area. I have had the privilege of working with mother and child, and know that the money will be put to good use.

On a secondary note, I wanted to start a charity in the Houston area that would host charity poker tournaments, to benefit children's charities. The current session of the Texas legislature has convinced me to move elsewhere. Smooth move by Texas politicians - try to grab money, and there will be less money to grab.

Anyways, feel honored to participate, and hopefully I will bring lots of money to http://biglittlejc.org/

Last edited:
J

Justinawe12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in. $100 to American Red Cross or 10% of my winnings for March, whichever is larger.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is charity going to give me 5k when I lose 50 this month?

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By my counts, that's 625$ minimum being raised for charity. That's not counting everyone who's giving only portion of profits, well done so far everyone!!

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, a +ev move. I played at a loss for Feb, and in my first sesh today am up 5 BI

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to grind 6 max sngs, been a long time since I have played any decent amount of poker amd even then I did not set the world alight, first week 1$ games and try for 100 in a week from monday. Busy working on a web project so I cannot grind as much I would like.

Want to get 100 pound if possible, 1st aim is 50 pound.

Of course I just bink the sunday mill and send more!

Last edited:
Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in, i will make a donation to an institution that cares for people with special needs in my country http://www.apaesp.org.br 10% of my winnings in poker and betting sports at the end of March or U $ 50.00 whichever is greater ..

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great idea!

At this moment I can't join the charity wave but still I can send you support by this post at least. Every persone should have that need to do something good for his society. In ;ew months, I will try to activate here in my city.
Good luck and way to go

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Diary

March 5th and I have not played one sit and go

I f**king suck.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Late but in. 10% of March profit up to $250.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
up 6 bis in my first 1k hands

lets hope this keeps up!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a great idea and we admire what all of you are doing. So much so that Cardschat will match the top donation (up to $1k) to the charity chosen by that person!

It would be great if everyone would post weekly updates to let us know how your month is going. (We know it can dip down after spiking up :)).

We will give your chosen charities some mentions in social media so make sure you post them here soon!

We will update the OP with the participants and their charities - good luck to all of you!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't be playing much in March but will donate $50 to the top donator's charity.