EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I can get my winnings up to $100 then I will donate 20% Cross your fingers for me as I wont be able to donate if I don't have any luck :(

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a great idea and we admire what all of you are doing. So much so that Cardschat will match the top donation (up to $1k) to the charity chosen by that person!

It would be great if everyone would post weekly updates to let us know how your month is going. (We know it can dip down after spiking up :)).

We will give your chosen charities some mentions in social media so make sure you post them here soon!

We will update the OP with the participants and their charities - good luck to all of you!

I won't be playing much in March but will donate $50 to the top donator's charity.
Awesome!

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, so I'm up about $140 so far, mostly with 6-max cash games. I've been working a bit, so haven't had as much time playing as I would like. This coming week I should have more hours put in. Thank you for the opportunity to help publicize Big Little JC Association, a nonprofit that does so much good for special needs children in the Houston area.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanna be in the list on the first post :(

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You did in a format I struggle with :p

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still dont know who I want to donate to but it will almost certainly be child related.

I will probably have to end up just donating x-amount, since I have gone south so far in my poker playing :-(

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a great idea and we admire what all of you are doing. So much so that Cardschat will match the top donation (up to $1k) to the charity chosen by that person!

It would be great if everyone would post weekly updates to let us know how your month is going. (We know it can dip down after spiking up :)).

We will give your chosen charities some mentions in social media so make sure you post them here soon!

We will update the OP with the participants and their charities - good luck to all of you!

That's incredible!

It's awesome seeing this whole promo really take off! Thanks CC!!!!:)

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1st session of the month and I'm 1/4 of the way to my minimum.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be donating to Aware. It's an Irish organisation that helps people suffering from depression. I'll donate up to €200 instead of $250. Added the link to the OP.

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I donate (not getting any action this month :\) I'll be donating to Amnesty International.

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have made a donation to Child Relief and You (CRY) here in mumbai. They do a lot of good work for children in need of a better life.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will also give my donation to the top donator's charity, as I'm swamped atm and can't pick my own.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost a few bis today, I really suck at poker. You would have thought that I would have figured that out by now.

Still in for 50 at the end of the month no matter what.

R

RiverOfDreamz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having a good run so far this weekend - I'm hoping my 10% will be greater than the $100 by the end of the month.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a good start to the month for me. Lots of poker to be played this weekend though so gonna turn it around.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just saw this posted on fb.I think its a great idea.Altho I have been doing this ever since I started playing online poker.
I made this pledge to the lord,that I would donate 10% of my cashouts to charity...my choice is a homeless shelter in a nearby city.
Ive kept on donating,when I can,even after online pokers black friday and the huge decline in gaming sites.
So,this donating is nothing new for me,I am pleased that the forum has decided to join forces in helping others.Its cool to see the different charities that people choose to help.
Keep up the good deeds everyone,even after this thread loses its attention.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not having a great month so far :(

Still on track to ship around 100/200$ though, so it could be worse! haha

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My name didnt get put on the front page but Im almost out anyway cos of my live disaster at the UKIPT.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My name didnt get put on the front page but Im almost out anyway cos of my live disaster at the UKIPT.

tumblr_mdgmeqyT4v1rwewgx.png