CardsChat Hurricane Harvey Charity Event

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have Paypal account but I have neteller, see if I can send by this means

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol my bad. I woke up with my BP messing with me. Forgot to say I'm Hailden on PS. Thanks again.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very nice gesture! We've been watching the news - the scope of the destruction seems so horrific.

It would be nice to join in a CC game again and contribute to this cause at the same time, but I don't have a paypal acct.

I hope this event is really successful and that you are able to make a sizable donation. Our best wishes go out to those affected.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very nice gesture! We've been watching the news - the scope of the destruction seems so horrific.

It would be nice to join in a CC game again and contribute to this cause at the same time, but I don't have a paypal acct.

I hope this event is really successful and that you are able to make a sizable donation. Our best wishes go out to those affected.

Thanks!

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can send for poker stars too

I am in the US so don't have Neteller - maybe someone who has both will be able to exchange for you.[/QUOTE]

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can send for poker stars too

I am in the US so don't have Neteller - maybe someone who has both will be able to exchange for you.
[/QUOTE]

Will still need an exchange - hopefully someone can do it.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sent via paypal. $15 - Mika
PS: ar6timchap

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AS POSTED EARLIER , ready to ship $10 , but i don't have paypal, i could do it on PS transfer if someone could help. i also use paysafe but not sure how that would work

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
can anyone do a transfer in Poker Stars for $5 ? I don't have a lot in my Pokerstars account ... sorry .
Message me - or give me your username to send it to.
my username in Poker Stars is cook2cards
I will not be able to make the game on Sunday.
Thanks

Send the $5 to Me zorba at Poker Stars and I will send to Dakota-xx via Paypal.

I can't do more as I don't want to add too much cash to my Stars account as they are pulling out of Australia on the 14th September, I will probably blow it on 2 $3 SPnG's or hit the 30K with it. :D

PM me here ---->> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/conversations/add?to=Zorba after you have sent the $5

:top:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will donate $20 :)

Will add when received - thanks!

Sent via paypal. $15 - Mika

Received - thanks!

PS: ar6timchap

Sending $25.00 through PayPal.

PokerStars ID

blufurbaby

Received - thanks!

AS POSTED EARLIER , ready to ship $10 , but i don't have paypal, i could do it on PS transfer if someone could help. i also use paysafe but not sure how that would work

I hope someone will help!

Send the $5 to Me zorba at Poker Stars and I will send to Dakota-xx via Paypal.

I can't do more as I don't want to add too much cash to my Stars account as they are pulling out of Australia on the 14th September, I will probably blow it on 2 $3 SPnG's or hit the 30K with it. :D

PM me here ---->> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/conversations/add?to=Zorba after you have sent the $5

Thanks!

which are ways to help?

By sending money to me in paypal.

I will send $10 :)

Will add when received - thanks!

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will donate $20,and I have only skrill or PS,ACR,BOL.
Who can help? Thk.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$20 i have paypal..send details.on how to send. Bless you for doing this for the people in Texas.. PS name mammadduke

Last edited:
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips

icnbe56 has PM's turned off and I can't point them in this direction to do the transfer, do you have super PM abilities to let them know I'm willing to do the swap.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$20 sent. I can't play in the game but really wish I could. Also, just wanted to say i wish the best for the hurricane victims and their families. Such a tragedy :(

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to donate 50 dollars but i don't have paypal, i could do it on PS or BCP if someone could help.

I will take it on BCP - send to:

bcp-dakotaxx2

I will donate $20,and I have only Skrill or PS,ACR,BOL.
Who can help? Thk.

I will take on ACR - send to dakota-xx

Need your PP details :)

sent

$20 i have paypal..send details.on how to send. Bless you for doing this for the people in Texas.. PS name mammadduke

Will pm

icnbe56 has PM's turned off and I can't point them in this direction to do the transfer, do you have super PM abilities to let them know I'm willing to do the swap.

Will try to remember tomorrow.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$20 sent. I can't play in the game but really wish I could. Also, just wanted to say i wish the best for the hurricane victims and their families. Such a tragedy :(

Thanks - will add when received!