Chips
Leaving and racking the win when I should

V

ValentinBLR1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a big difficulty in it to squander the time that the tournament is going on. How could 3 hours not a joke. And to sit with a cold head, so as not to go to the all-in and not fly out, it's expensive. Therefore, guys, all of you patience and a good hand)

n1nja

n1nja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the chat does not really affect the game. External sounds are annoying when the noise is around you, so music helps focus. And if you consider the complexity: it is difficult to reset the problem hand, or it is difficult to go to the fold when you have a middle pair on the flop with a good kicker, and the opponent has risen. It's difficult to play at night, a long tournament when you want to sleep.:elefant:

Jancianna

Jancianna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me probably doing it consistently. I wish I could play every single day but I just dont feel like it sometimes so my game improves at much slower rate than Id like it to.

ruswolfhound

ruswolfhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I'm a quick-tempered person, my poker problem is tilt and the difficulty of getting out of it

Mickflava888

Mickflava888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is surely key to the game, but also can be our biggest opponent. It seems many of the sites reward poor poker play, and many of the good players end up getting destroyed by it. I have played on many of the sites, and typically when getting beat out of a tournament it is typically by someone with a chump starting hand.
i feel exactly the same most recently after a showdown 2hrs into a mtt my pocket Kk was beat by J,3off which site do think this applys to most i you're opinion?? cheers

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What annoys me deeply and people are proud to give bad beats, this kind of attitude takes me from the serious.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that i hate oweragro players they just destroy the tables 7-9 all ins in a row

J

Jimboskie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing within my bankroll. Also if I try to relax and have a drink or two I play way too loose. Currently trying to get good enough to play 200NL cash games. Been messing with lots of different software (flopzilla, Snowie, Holdem Manger etc. which has helped to some degree.

Drewha

Drewha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not accumulate a bankroll of $ 1000 to play nl10. Here is my problem at the moment.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my biggest difficulty in playing poker is when I'm playing with players who keep writing profanity and trying to take away their opponent's taenia, it annoys me deeply.
memo*d
yeah I never look at chat unless Im the one needling.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Biggest difficulty for me!

holding back has got to be the hardest thing..

I seems I want to push when it looks like im about to win...

Holding back before committing all your chips in one hand is so difficult... For me any way...

Stop when the fun stops... Or when you've lost control [emoji33]

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
adjusting to new opponents with ridiculous playing styles

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As mainly a tournament player I find that maintaing focus over many consecutive hours is very hard to do.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest problem is to show your best game for a long time. I can't do it, there is a strong drop in the level of the game. That's it.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My biggest problem is the night.When I wake up at the morning my possition often makes me angry.

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience online is a big one for me lately. and over thinking situations

:)

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get silence and peace, generally there is a lot of noise outside and I can not concentrate to get good results.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
my problem is that when i make a big pot i start to play neatly and fold a lot of cards because i'm afraid to make a mistake and lose part of the bank:(

this is my constant problem i struggle with it:banghead:

L

lexaa21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not pay attention to the chat I am completely focused on the game and I advise you to do the same

I think it's just not necessary to play aggressively in an early position:cool:

You try not to lose all your chips. )

I prefer to diversify the game otherwise it will be too predictable

Last edited by a moderator:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recently, my biggest problem is small pocket pairs in early position !!!

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My difficulty is FOCUSING. When I loose focuse I go into tilt which makes me loose all my chips.

G

gammusse

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats throws you off your game?

I have a hard time getting over Bad Beats. Throws me off my game and i need to step away from the table for a few hours.

B

BlazeinRuins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Size Matters?

My biggest problem w online poker is mentally balancing stakes and game situation. It seems when I play a higher stake my focus naturally goes up even though every stake is an opportunity to win. Sometimes if I'm sitting on a 5 buy in and a 50 buy in I'll start playing looser in the 5 to make up for a play I thought about using in the 50 but didn't pull the trigger on. Do you guys allow for buy in variety or do you play all the same size at the same time?

Thanks