Biggest Difficulty When Playing Poker?

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest difficulty in playing poker is when I'm playing with players who keep writing profanity and trying to take away their opponent's taenia, it annoys me deeply.
just blank them fools.............................remember your computer is an extension of your personal space.................................................................the more them fools type the more they reveal about themselves.....

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest difficulty is remaining positive after another game in which I have been card dead for about 50 hands then get a monster and lose against a flopped flush or straight on the river.

BerkiRO

BerkiRO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest difficulty in playing poker is when I'm playing with players who keep writing profanity and trying to take away their opponent's taenia, it annoys me deeply.

be focused only on your books and the game itself. leave the details that do not matter!
:)

My difficulty is FOCUSING. When I loose focuse I go into tilt which makes me loose all my chips.

is an example, there are people who lose a pot of 1M chips, and they stay with a few hundred .. but still win one again!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Warriorasf

Warriorasf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate being short stack at the beginning of a tournament so I avoid playing with marginal hands at the beginning.