Chips
for me the most difficult thing is to drop the top set on the draw board

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only run good when I play low stakes :( Especially after I lose a big pot with bad beat at higher stakes

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest difficulty lately has been lack of patience. I have also tried to play tired. It’s a bad combo for me this week.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, playing with rude people is very annoying.

O

ozzie1982

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hmm

well lets see, theirs idiots that go all in with anything and you get a monster and lose, plus the idiot gets very lucky say i have ak, aq, aj, and the idiot has something like a2, a7, a6 and gets lucky n wins well any way i think my biggest thing is playing to long i win early but than i play to long say im in my second day playing i'm really tired thats when i lose all my money any way playing tooo long dont play tooo long lol.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my difficulties is playing players who call your raises with sorry hands.

grogrich

grogrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest difficulty is to wait for the right card for the win and also determine when the player is bluffing or not.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest problem is patience. I want to play lots of hands and win every hand. You need to be patient, if you want to win in poker.

Alkovalenko

Alkovalenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lack discipline in poker, but I am learning that, in the early stages play tight, and in the middle already be looser

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not read the chat. In general, I do not look there. And I do not advise you to be distracted from the game. And what is really hard for me is not to call with Ax, the person who shoved every hand.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love psicological poker

They are keep my anxiety off my mind and keep more atention to the game.:D

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest problem is staying patience when I lose a big part of my chips.
I always want to win those chips 'back' asap, so I start to call with a way too wide range.

Squanchy

Squanchy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my biggest problem (apart from my lack of knowledge) is fear. I have fear when I play against aggresive players, specially post-flop, so I evade them if possible. I only play against them if I have the nuts (not very often lol).
I lack of patience also, because I'm not used to play long sesions so I get bored or I start to think in other things, not in the hand I'm playing.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest difficulty in playing is when is wait for the right card for the win and also determine when the player is bluffing or not and patience online is a big one for me lately.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid to lose. So often I play hesitantly.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my biggest difficult is to pay attention when I am tired. When I am playing a tournament for 3, 4 hours.. I do some pauses but I think it is not enough, so I play hands that I usually wouldn't play.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Our life is what we think about it." The same can be said about playing poker. It's our thoughts and build our game. Every false idea that you are going out of your head is one more step towards making the right and economically viable decisions. I never analyze my mistakes and for this I lose more.

IamVALHALLA

IamVALHALLA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest difficulty I face is staying focused.

I have a solid tight-aggressive style for the most part, but I tend to lose focus and get bored, especially when the cards are running awful against me; I'll start playing marginal hands that I know I shouldn't play because I want some action, and there have been so many pots in between that I would have won if I had been involved in them...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My biggest difficulty - lack of patience.

purple714

purple714

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This can be a problem. We all have to deal with idiots, lol. You can't let anyone get in your head. Be a Vulcan! Live long and prosper...

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What annoys me is playing super tight for the first hour and get a strong hand only to have it beat on river verses a player who just moved to the table and has no idea on the table image I had just spent an hour establishing. Along with the fact that he couldn't fold ace rag by floating on flop and turn to get rewarded his three outer ace on river to crack my pocket kings. Even though I was betting pot on flop and turn. But hey you want players like that in the hands verses you cause in the long run you will profit off them. With that being said it still sucks.

Nikka18

Nikka18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My difficulty is the chat. It makes me lose focus. 😢

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can use chatbox the same way Negreanu is doing it in live poker. But its much harder. Personally i almost never use chatbox. Only for deal making sometimes and thats all.

John Penniston

John Penniston

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it when players go all in every hand at the start of a MTT while I have a good hand.