Better/Worst Poker Players Countries

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not correct to make general statements for a whole country. In every country there are good players and bad players. In countries where poker is relatively new as a game and there is serious interest about it there are many people who play hoping to get rich soon. These are in general bad players who do not want to take their time to learn and improve their game. If such country is big like russia or brazil it is completely normal to observe many players having no idea what they do especially in freerolls or micro stakes games.

Other effect that should be considered is that people from warmer countries are generally more temperament so they show more emotions which in general is not good for poker game. That's why germans for example and other northern countries have many good players.

Third aspect is that countries where playing poker is tradition and is not considered something bad have much better chance to develop more good players (like usa for example).

So it is combination of many factors. I personally do not care from which country is the player. I try to judge for his/her skills by their game.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Worst players : brazilians and russians.

andreyutzFCD

andreyutzFCD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know if there is the worst player but I definitely do not like the Brazilian and Russian gameplay style. Is my opinion

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Inspired by this thread, I decided to poll my own social media followers and create a video with the top 10 worst poker players by country :D

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best players are from the US, but I don't really like players from Russia, Ukraine and Brazil.

O

Ovis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah worst Brazilians,agreed ��

I

iLoV3P0ker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try play with Finnish players and lose some money. :p
I think worst is Italy, Greek or france.. And nit players from Brazil.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are strong and weak players everywhere, you can say to play reckless poker, but you can not say to play the wrong poker, because there are no strict rules in this game.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I think Canadians are the best poker players !!! then the Russians surely !! It's my point of view..

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion Russians are most unpredictable

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some time ago I saw a lot of Russian players, most of whom were very good players. Brazilian players are good players too and recently I have met some very good ones from Kazakhstan, range dominance, betting dominance, a solid game in general.

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While playing with the Brazilians, I noticed one peculiarity, they play very aggressively and often go to All in. But, these are just my observations. I think the elite of poker is proportionally distributed across all countries.)

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like to play with Russian players. They are very aggressive.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What Countries you think having better or worst poker players:joyman:
What a difficult question.
I think different styles by country, yes.
Which are the best and worst is a bit tricky to classify.:D

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wouldn't use the phrase worst type of player, since players that constantly make poor decisions in poker are very exploitable. That would make them the best players to play against.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The players from Russia are very unpredictable and you have to be very careful. The weakest players I've seen are from the UK, Canada and Brazil

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What Countries you think having better or worst poker players:joyman:
I think poker does not depend on the country, there are bad players and there are good players, but there is no bad or good country

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I might be wrong but I think it was Gus Hanson who was being interviewed while here in the U.K at a tournament, and he was asked where it was better to play Poker, here in the U.K, or in the U.S,A,
He immediately answered The U.S.A. and when the interviewer asked Why? He replied there are more fish in the U.S.A.
Now I am not saying they are the worst players but in all honesty it is obvious that there is a huge difference between the size of the two Countries and their respective populations, and it only follows that if you have a larger player pool, then you get more fish, and this is what he was referring to.
In reality you cannot label a Country or it's population, who are the best or worst players, as you cannot possibly play against them all, even in some of the biggest tournaments, you are usually sat at a table with 7 or 8 players at a time, so when it comes to moving to a new table a big proportion of players have already been eliminated.
So to refer to a population as to being Best/Worst is being in itself racist, You only have to google to find some of the better U. K. players, Have you never heard of Sam Trickett, Rowland De wolfe, Jake Cody, and Stephen Chidwick just to name a few male players.
The biggest mistake Poker players can make is to underestimate their opponents, where ever they come from or what ever their gender is because I am sure there are a few Female player's I have not added.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia has the most people in their country on stars, i really think there are like 70% worse and around 30% good player.

The best is austria in my opinion

I am playing 1 1/2 years poker

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play with people from Canada, germany and Austria. There are quite a few good players from Eastern Europe.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's not a criteria that means much to me. Really never even look. More interested in how many hands, from what position and if they fold a lot.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Why not take the first 3 winners of the CC tournaments in the last 90 days, do the media and see what the proportions are, it's easy to find out ?!

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil
USA
Belarus
Russians
Germans
Canadians

These are the Villains that I look for at my tables. I will let someone else pick worst to best:D