Better/Worst Poker Players Countries

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't stereotype specific countries into good/bad players because there are good players and bad players from every country. It really comes down to your own experiences and the tables you play at. For example, Brazilian players in my experience, are very aggressive players and like to apply pressure, but conversely, I've also seen tight/solid players from that country as well.

You just have to pay attention to the players you are playing against, see how they bet and play spots, then make notes on them that you can use in future spots against them.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are different players in strength everywhere

veneca77

veneca77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best are the professional players from the United States, and the worst are the Russians hehehe.:D

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worse Is north america, south europe, some rich countries like malta etc. Best is slavic, germany, finlands i guess, some brazils are not bad as well.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What Countries you think having better or worst poker players:joyman:

This could be almost any country. brazil players are pretty LAG
German players are TAG
USA players are loose passive

Within groups are individuals , these individuals will be all across the spectrum, IF I see Brazil in tourney , I will always assume they are bluffing until I see otherwise. Germans get respect ,again until I see otherwise. USA players , are calling stations so I valubet them relentlessly. Eastern European seem to be above average. UK players about average

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me theres isn't a worst poker player than the one who doesn't know the rules

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you play with Poles? I am curious how you perceive us. I hope I'm from the better group :)

As for me and my experience Polish players do not get any "crazy tags" in my database so without looking for individuals in general, you guys and gals seem to be good

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians, Brazilians definitely the top two, also the most aggressive.:):):)

GL!!!

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the opinion. I play in a variety of ways, often calmly, but sometimes very risky. And then the opponents can get angry with me :)
As for me and my experience Polish players do not get any "crazy tags" in my database so without looking for individuals in general, you guys and gals seem to be good

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best Players: United States
Worst: Tuvalu...;)

These are just facts that I have made up in my head.....LOL

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893