Better to play poker on weekdays or weekends ?

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play every day whenever possible. But it's still better to play on weekends.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me it's better to play during the week as it's calmer and quieter and you can concentrate better

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care what days I play because I play late at night.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Field on the weekends is much more softer.

Lanaiba

Lanaiba

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
for me weekdays 2-3h (1-4 tournaments in the same time) … althow in the weekends i saw better tournaments on most sites

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
weekends are family time. better to play weekdays after 7 pm EST. there's a lot of tourneys at PS all day long.

Last edited:
M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There are always more players on weekends, and more of those who want to donate money.:)

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Whenever you have time and feel like playing. Generally you should play when you are in a good mood and well rested in my opinion. Then it doesn't matter when and against how many players you play.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I play every day, but I play a lot at the end of the week .

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You need to play when there are desires, time and opportunities, with these components, I play any day of the week. Of course, the main mass of tournaments takes place on the weekend and it is difficult to resist.

S

Shaka1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
In my case it's the same since I play every day.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I think you should organize your schedule to play the time when you feel confortable and play the time that doesn’t affect your focus.
And you play perfectly. Now I only have time at the weekend.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends as always. If you play tournament or cash games is one more question that matters here. Weekdays the Regular density is much higher so most professionals play against their own type of player, this competition is much tougher to stand against. Recreational players, drunk fish are much more to find on weekends.
So it depends what is your preferred player type you want to adapt to.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
in any free time))) poker has no days of the week it seems to me))))

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For reasons of time, I can only play on weekends. But playing during the week is also good if you have time and desire.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play on weekends, because during the week I don't have time available. As I play on an amateur basis, during the week I have to work to guarantee my daily bread.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Whenever you feel like youre ready for a couple hours of fun game

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no difference in when to play; it's better to play late at night or early in the morning when there are fewer people playing like crazy and winning.

aurora1207

aurora1207

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The best cash games are on weekends .

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, I play more on weekends because it is where there are more people playing than during the week, I also play during the week when there are big tournaments or promotions.

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer to play tournaments on weekdays because fewer people play than on weekends.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The "juiciness" or profitability of poker games can vary depending on various factors, including the specific location, the type of game (cash game or tournament), the stakes being played, and the skill level of the players involved. However, there are some general observations that can be made regarding weekdays versus weekends:

1. Weekends: In many places, weekends tend to attract a larger number of recreational or casual players. This is because many people have more free time on weekends, and they may choose to spend it playing poker for leisure or entertainment. Consequently, the player pool on weekends can often include more inexperienced or recreational players, which can create potentially profitable games for more skilled players.
  2. Weekdays: Weekdays typically see fewer recreational players at the tables as many people are occupied with work, school, or other responsibilities. The player pool during weekdays tends to consist more of regular or professional players who have a deeper understanding of the game and may employ more advanced strategies. As a result, the competition can be tougher during weekdays, and the games may require a higher level of skill to be profitable.
It's important to note that these observations may not hold true in all cases and can vary depending on the specific location and the dynamics of the local poker scene. Additionally, factors such as special promotions, holidays, or local events can also influence the profitability and player dynamics of poker games.

If you're looking for the juiciest games, it's recommended to observe and gather data from your specific poker environment and determine which days and times tend to have a higher concentration of recreational players or softer competition. This information can help you optimize your poker schedule and increase your chances of finding profitable games.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, the pluses of the weekend are big guarantees of tournaments, and the minuses are a large number of regular players (about players). On weekdays it's the other way around. So whoever likes it more and chooses.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever I find free time for poker. Usually weekends are more fun though.