Chips
for me, the best time for play poker is at the night

S

Sangam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been practicing my tournament play abilities by playing on the several hourly freerolls at betonline.com. That is the best place to play freerolls. And the best time is 3am PST and 9am PST which are the best two freerolls around...2=$200 and $300 guaranteed freerolls, respectfully.

Oh and the players are 1000 to 2000 with payouts to top 30 or 40 remaining players. Not too bad, relatively speaking.

Also intertops is a good place to play freerolls. 3 times a day only however....all satelites into money tourneys.

Does anyone else know good places other than these to play freerolls that actually payout value???? let me know thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing late at night you can sometimes be lucky enough to come across people who have had a drink, and alcohol mixed with poker leads to some poor decisions. You can take advantage of their carefree attitude.

J

jwlaw35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the action seems to get good around midnight.. I myself have fell to sleep while sitting at the laptop lol so some times its an advantage

XChin

XChin

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely at night because there are more players to take money from but I play best in the afternoon when I'm most awake.

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Evenings/nights.

Highest traffic, most fish, and me at my most alert (I'm an evening person).

Serhii Lytviak

Serhii Lytviak

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually found it better to play late nights to early morning. I like it better because you have less distractions.

I fully agree with this opinion!
Indeed, the quiet, calm and easier to focus.

Serhii Lytviak

Serhii Lytviak

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else know good places other than these to play freerolls that actually payout value???? let me know thanks.

I'm afraid it is better not to find.
It is what it is))

D

DonaDona69

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot play at all when I am tired. I become very loose with my betting and impatient. So my favourite time is late afternoon.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From best to worst

1. Sunday
2. Saturday
3. Friday night
4. Thurs, Weds, Tues
5. Mon morning

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, a good time for the game is not late in the evening, when I shall be exempt from the family, but still not really want to sleep

JayBonez

JayBonez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game time

Choosing the right game is half the battle online. I find it nice to get into games with less heads and a better top payout except on rare occasions. Ive been finding in acr that game in the morning 6-10 est and 10-4 late night have those type games.

S

SyCo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the evening and in the night.
When my concentration and other things are good.

gustavo2104

gustavo2104

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at different times of day, I have not noticed that the rivals are more or less good depending on the time, I think the most important thing is to play be resting physically and mentally

C

CashBerry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you looking for?

Cash Games or Tournaments??

Dim4ik555

Dim4ik555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go to play poker in the morning and evening, best time:)

J

JaneMars312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play the whole day, if I have free time. In the morning I prefer to play the tourneys

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
play poker with a certain result at any time the main thing that you chustvyval rested and ready for the game in a good mood and time of day is not important for me

D

Demagog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best game time on Friday evening.

T

Tiniacos

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my short online poker history I have started to notice some trends regarding the time of day I am playing. In the morning hours, say 8am till around 3pm, I do very well and rarely ever leave a table down. Then in the evening hours; 2pm-ish until after 7pm, sometimes even until 10pm, I just get murdered. My straights all get busted, nut flushes fall to boats and just about every sort in between like my kicker is smaller. Then after mid-night things seem to reset and my flushes and straights are crushing pairs and such until I have to quit to sleep. Repeat. My time zone is GMT +/- 5:00
Any thoughts/comments on why (Besides it having to do with the players online at those times) or similar experiences to share?

:jd4:

when I play online. my experience is that to play I get to think and analyze . the time can be lost in a tournament, sometimes up to 5 to 6 hours. get away and not be able assured or get paid jobs . it is really frustrating. and annoying but in the end this is poker. and must be given no more : D

HoldemStar97

HoldemStar97

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best time for playing Poker is morning but in Bulgaria have tournaments only in the evenings. Most of them..lets not talk about USA sites ..

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the main thing is not the time, and the state in which you are - if you want to play or not, there is a mood or missing