57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't feel like there is a single one greatest poker player out there right now. There are to many great players out there to be the best.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I would say that in live poker the best are Bonomo and Negreanu. And in online poker Jonas Mols "OtB_RedBaron".

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats tough to say right now because of so many different players that are good. I like the newer players that have been coming up in the game. My fav is probably 1 of the girls.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my book the best player is MTCashman. I'm not good enough to correctly estimate the skill level of professional poker players.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ranking of the best players 2019
1st Ole Schemion
2nd Vanessa Selbst
3 ° Scott Seiver
4th Antonio 5th Esfandiari
6th Erik Seidel
7th Daniel Colman
8 ° Jonathan 9 ° Duhamel
10th Phil Hellmuth
11th Tom Dwan
12th Gus Hansen
13th Jason Mercier
14 ° Liv Boeree
15th Johnny Chan
Probably this list is close to reality. Obviously, Negreanu is far from his prime nowadays, however I like him, also among non listed above players I enjoy Greenwood's game in live events.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My players

My favorite players are Daniel, Adrian Mateos and Stephen Chidwick

C

CMPTTA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm the best poker player, but you don't know yet :*

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably this list is close to reality. Obviously, Negreanu is far from his prime nowadays, however I like him, also among non listed above players I enjoy Greenwood's game in live events.
I'm not sure about the negreanu comment. He's still regularly seen itm in big prestigious events. That's why he'd be my pick for goat. Staying relevant and constantly improving his game with the times.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My criteria for greatest of all time has a few factors that have to be included.
1- All time money list
2- Longevity
3- EV in all variants of poker
4- Ability to evolve their game
5- Impact on poker
After going through that list I'd have to give kid poker the nod. He's been at the top of the money list forever. He's constantly upping his game. He absolutely crushes all variants. And he's arguably the most influential player in the game. So when talking about the goat in poker Negreanu definitely has my vote.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is the best poker player right now? Give me your opinions and why you think he or she is the best
For me, the best poker player is Daniel Negreanu, he plays very well and has fun at the game table, for me he is the best!

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you take online poker cash games 6 max then this is probably llinuslove. he plays very balanced post-flop.