The best poker player

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is the best poker player right now? Give me your opinions and why you think he or she is the best

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is hard to pick one,there is a lot off excelent players in live tournaments,in cash and esspetialy there is a lot off greate online players who no one knows.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon friend
Look the tournament champions are always changing, I think there are good times in our lives that favor winning tournaments but I like the coolness of some players playing that helps to give no sign of what's in hand.:)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me that Daniel is a great figure in the poker world. He is one of the friendliest and most fun players to have at your table. He has won the world series of poker 6 times, in addition to having finished at the final table more than 30 times. In addition, he was recognized as the best player of the decade in 2014. At the moment, his earnings total $ 39,830,194.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2018/2019 Alex Foxen

2020/2021 Ali Imsirovic

Watch any tournament coverage on pokergo and you'll see these guys are just the best, crushing every field and playing incredibly good poker every session!

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Realistically I think it’s just too tough to name a single person because there are sooooo many poker formats and being great in one doesn’t necessarily mean that much for another type of game. I’d prefer to think about it in a way that gives out more accolades—like the best high-stakes live tournament player (which is often how this question is frequently answered), or the best SNG player, or heads-up cash etc. :)

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, all players with high stakes plus are the best. I go to them as if to the moon on foot)).
There are many players who play and earn a living, and I would not want to single out someone separately.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a game dengi-- therefore one above the profit and the best!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
It is difficult to answer clearly who is the best player. In any case, the concept of "best player" is quite subjective. I can only tell you that my favorite player is Liv Boeree.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless something has changed recently for the last 10-15 years most other poker players have said that it's Phil Ivey. So until I hear otherwise I would assume that he is still the best and most feared poker player. When your peers say that you are the best then you must be the best.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,nowadays,there are so many amazing high stakes poker players that I find it difficult to choose just one.I´ll say some of them... Alex Foxen who has been the best player of the last 2 years,Bryn Kenney who is on top on money list,and Adrian Mateos who is always among the best players.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a variable quantity. It's hard to answer.

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always been a Phil Ivey fan myself. I bet like $40 on him at the begining of the wsop main event some years ago, When he made it to the final table I won like $1200. It was very exciting.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is the best, but I think Grieco from the Montecarlo final is very funny!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is the best poker player right now? Give me your opinions and why you think he or she is the best

Everyone knows that it's better for Daniel Negreanu to find someone else. Why is he the best? He will win money, often visits the prize area in tournaments. He is very popular, because a nice person, in addition to the talent of the player, still knows how to communicate and do for all shows. He is positive and amuses everyone.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like everyone who is agressive.. I like Tony G..

The best i think is Negreanu, but Scott Seiver always seems to outplay him..

Is a hard question, but i dont want to choose i like a lot of pros

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man there are a lot of new born poker players coming to the scene so it's hard to point to one of them and say he/she is the best

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the best poker player is Tom Dwan.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Idk who is the best, but i love watch Daniel negreanu play

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker player in my opinion is Phil Ivey. He makes the best folds and he is also very entertaining.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don`t think there is the best poker player, because everything is changing all the time and because to decide this we should "put" all the players to compete in the same conditions which is almost impossible.:fight::pcguru:

BlackIce

BlackIce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too hard to distinguish that , like every situation is different and even luck plays a part in this ..

V

Valera2203

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, Negreanu is the best poker player since he is very talented in poker and has brilliant deduction which allows him to play great

M

mrT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil ivey for me for sure he keeps playing well i love watching him