The best poker player

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think, that we can talk about the best poker player. I rather describe it as a group of players who are capable of reach the most high places out of the same tries from very similar opponents. Yeah, it's hard to measure it. :)
However..Statistics can lead you closer to your statement, but I still believe that there are hundreds maybe thousand of players, who can be mentioned here.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel and J Chen they have good skills...............

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are lots of players who are amazing and it all depends on which format as well cash or tournements. My favourite player used to be Jason mercier when I grew up watching the late night poker shows I'm not sure how successful he still is I know hes won a lot of bracelets.
The prize money is a lot higher than it used to be so players like Bryn kenney and Justin bonamo are at the top of these lists due to recent wins.
They are a lot of online crushers as well who go unnoticed.
Very difficult question and I couldn't pick just one person

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Daniel Negreanu is the best.
Despite the years he remains competitive as the first day. Your game adapts to new players and does not lose its validity. An example.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is really good player ,some kind of possitive energy goes from him, I like his startegies. And Tom Dwan is amazing

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it about offline or online? It's difficult question for me. I would say that players who didn't have access to so many available programs in those days are different from current realities. I like Phil Ivey, Daniel Negreanu.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is the best poker player right now? Give me your opinions and why you think he or she is the best
for me it's Ole Schemion, he plays a lot.

Who is the best poker player right now? Give me your opinions and why you think he or she is the best

ranking of the best players 2019
1st Ole Schemion
2nd Vanessa Selbst
3 ° Scott Seiver
4th Antonio 5th Esfandiari
6th Erik Seidel
7th Daniel Colman
8 ° Jonathan 9 ° Duhamel
10th Phil Hellmuth
11th Tom Dwan
12th Gus Hansen
13th Jason Mercier
14 ° Liv Boeree
15th Johnny Chan

Already in 2019 at ACR poison 6 million galodoido13 took first place will it be considered good or lucky?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
perhaps the best player is daniel negreano, always putting final tables.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is strange that no one remembered Michael Postle. And he is very good.:D

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best player right now??? THAT would be ME hands down best player to ever live lmao

V

Valera2203

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best poker player is Daniel Negreanu, as he has a predisposition for excellent card reading

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This seems impossible to nail down but Phil Ivey is one of the best.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Right now I think its ZORBA or WOOWHOSUE. Everyone can ride the ride and sit out for a while, or get off table. Those two remind mE of LuvBeinABrat, fruitbotton and pretty****y. pokerstars refugees. Everyday same table same hook. If you want tourny do a pokerstars dance with 8000 to 20,000 people. I can no longer go there. But ask some if they remembered the UncleConRon and DaddyConRon deal. Remember they knew who EYe was by chat. Would even look them up. If you go there.

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker player has the patience to play his best card hand in a multi-hour game without losing the blinds. He has strategic and cascading profits in the game. Gus Hansen and Phil Ivey, Patrick Antonius are worthy of the star for the title of best poker player. :)

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There can only be one best and that is Daniel Negreanu!!!

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, the matter is simple - the player who has won the most money is the best :)

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, the matter is simple - the player who has won the most money is the best :)

Attachments

• all-time-money-list.jpg
    all-time-money-list.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 19
starfall

starfall

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu has tended to come across as a fairly decent player, so he'd probably be my pick. Interesting to see Hellmuth not on that top 10 list from Dzob - he's been a visible name for some time, although admittedly he has sometimes seemed to go on tilt, which is part of why he can be amusing to watch.

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There cannot be the one and only player...different periods, different tournaments, different circumstances. It's not like football whrere all teams or individuals are playing in one league. So i think it's impossible to compare.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of great players right now, both live and online

If I had to pick one for each I would say ALL in PAV or Lex or Michael Loncar for online

And Ali or Altman for Live

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Attachments

• Sara Chafak.jpg
    Sara Chafak.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14
recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Difficult to list. The game's variance ends up leaving excellent players without proper evidence.
But for me, Phil ivey is still a point off the curve!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Results, that should be a major part of the process. Lot of great players who can read a table and play at high level of skill. You know what they say, "proof is in the pudding".

K

KAVA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I vote for Tom Dwan (durrrr) but Negrenau is one of the bests indeed when we talking about reading signs.