Best Poker Nation

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I-m Swiss, born in germany and appear to be Mexaican, what does that tell you about your theory? It doesn-t matter, where they come from, most important is, they bring chips to the table!

T

Thenightrain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t think it matters, you get good and bad players from every country.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not true. What is happening are the odds. Because there are a lot more russians and brazilians on pokerstars, there is a higher chance for having bad, inexperienced players. Simple math.

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lithuanians and Belarusians are very strong players. Many play a plus

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I see players frome canada,Russia,Serbia are good,but Im not sure whi is the best....:)

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think is a best nation for that but USA have a lot of pro or faimous players.

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that everything up to the player (one), I do not think that the Russians are much bluffing, is that they play aggressively but they are rare, which are bluffing on the big sums (and the money is taken on the bluff);), things are like that of the state, say in serbia, in our country, banks have forbidden payments to online games, then skrill and others, so that the smaller ones are left only on the freeroll to take and try to play a little bit, to do something more, players from serbia who play bigger tournaments, to raise bigger sums you are an agent in the EU, so that some people quickly give up the game, a world championship like football should be organized, from every country of 5 players or 10, so that you can see which nation is the best, according to me.

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians and Ukrainians often bluff, Latinos are aggressive, the Romanians and the Greeks are reckless, but the most difficult is to play with fools who have a lot of money

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wrote about this a couple of times here on site and buddy, that kind of generalization of poker players, categorization players by the nation they belong will just get you in trouble.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So interesting to read how someone thinks... Here are the statistics from players in Canada for example, they believe and austria, and Australia...

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what is the difficulty to play with fools who have a lot of money? On the contrary, they are pleasant to play with

K

kalon breeden

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
USA all day!!! Must believe your the best, to be the best!!! #truth