whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It is interesting, that so many players here say Monday, although the biggest events on PS start Sunday and will last till Monday. :D

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When depression and bad luck come, then take a day off for 2 days or change the poker room so as not to play the same thing all the time

Magical

Magical

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I'd say a day on the weekend for those who are not professional. You've still got to enjoy life and keep that mental health positive :)

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, one weekend is not enough for me; I try to take a break from playing on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Friday or Saturday if I'm going to play longer, if a major tournament is Sunday and during the week those that don't take more than three hours.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best day to take off is a day that you are not feeling well to play, it could be a Sunday but if you are not well it is better to take the day off to rest

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
take a day off from poker any day you prefer to relax and do other things, I think all days are suitable for this except Saturday and Sunday because these days the biggest prizes and a lot of people mean cool emotions and the most important thing is to have fun, the most important thing is that you can participate in for a small amount

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
As a recreational poker player, it depends on my mood and if I don't feel it I might just don't play poker at all for longer periods of time... Still, even when I'm very active at the tables I won't play 7 days/ week and take some days off and IMO Monday/ Tuesday(after a long weekend grind) and Thursday(to prepare for the weekend grind) are the best choices... GLGL all at the tables and have a great Sunday!

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Every day when you are tired and don't feel like playing, or you have better plans with friends and relatives.
However, at the beginning of the week there are usually less fish at the tables.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think that monday is definitly the day i play the less cause mostly the game are stronger.I guess mostly regular play the day after the week end wich make it less easy to profit from.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Friday in my opinion is a good day to be off and saturday

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best days to rest in poker are Mondays and Tuesdays. Because if you play on weekends you can use Mondays and Tuesdays to review your game played.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is the best day of the week to do the day off in your opinion?
Hi
It is better to take a break on weekdays and play on weekends. At least for me, weekends are the most profitable and therefore if I take a break it is only on weekdays.
Good luck :)

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, it's Saturday - the day when my wife is home and we can finally spend time together. I would like it to be on Sunday too, but the tournaments are too "tasty" :D

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Any day when it's convenient for you.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I prefer to rest on Monday.
Because there are a lot of games on Saturday and Sunday.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, on Sundays, although this month is going to be a little complicated with all the tournaments there are for CC's anniversaries, but I do like to relax on Sundays.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to take Monday the day off poker

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I am retired, every day is a day off and every day is a good day, success with your search

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi everyone! Since I try to make my hobby, poker, not only fun but also rewarding, I rarely spend weekends, rather when I'm tired and have the opportunity to sleep a little longer. In my case, the day of the week doesn't matter at all.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, your day off should be one of the week, other than Saturday or Sunday. These days, the field are larger and therefore with recreational players.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is interesting, that so many players here say Monday, although the biggest events on PS start Sunday and will last till Monday. :D
I'd suggest Tuesday as a good day to take off... 'BUT', Tuesday is the day a lot of the regulars take off so maybe this isn't such a great idea, lol. Hmm... Thursdays! (Fridays & the weekends are just way too good to take a day off)

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think Tuesday is the day of the week with the fewest good tournaments. You also come from playing on Sunday and Monday, which I really like. That's why I think the day I least like to play is Tuesday.