Best day to take a day off poker

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really liked Monday and Tuesday to be relaxing and organizing the week, I think they are quiet days in many aspects:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case, it depends on my mood. If I'm in a bad mood, I don't play poker. But in general, in most cases I take a break for 1-2 days a week, and mostly these days are Monday and Tuesday.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best day of the week to do the day off in your opinion?

Dear friend! In our turbulent times, I woke up and that's already good. Moreover, happy people do not watch the clock. :icon_sunn

VanAlves

VanAlves

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
monday and tuesday are the best days

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
That's an interesting question.

Friday for me. I like to not play poker during Fridays.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion the best day off is Sunday. I like to rest on that day and be calm without thinking about anything complex.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I never plan when to take a break, but if I take a break, it's only on weekdays. Although sometimes, 2-3 times a year, I can take a break for a few weeks.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually play on Monday as it's a very hard day for me and there are a lot of good tournaments on weekends so I try to play my best on Saturday and Sunday! Poker is a hobby for me and I don't have to play whenever I want or when I'm not in the mood, but mostly I always try to play in the evenings! Good luck at the tables!

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally take it on Wednesday or Thursday. To arrive at the weekend with a fresh mind.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Obviously, this issue is very individual and each player will have their favorite day. But I generally rest either when I'm tired or when I'm sick. I rarely take breaks, but sometimes I can rest for a week or two.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, all five days of the week except the weekend are great for a day off. It all depends on your work schedule and other daily activities.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best day for me to take time off is on Monday or Tuesday, but I often take it off on Sunday, so I can have fun with the family.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday seems like it has the least amount of players and the least amount of mtts.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't had a weekend in a long time. It's probably been like 3 years almost. Trying to make money every day. And if there was a day off, it wouldn't matter which day of the week it would be. Well, let's say I chose Friday. I like Friday. All peoples drink alcohol on Fridays. It's been so long since I've had a beer. :(:cry:

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sunday and Monday are the best days to relax and start the week off right!:)🛌

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
My day off is,when I'm tired.It can be any day of the week.But almost I play every day of the week. There is rarely when I'm not in the mood.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, it is better to take one day off on Monday, but once a month you can not play for two days, on Monday and Tuesday.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the second Saturday of every month is the best day off.:ROFLMAO:I think you can easily guess why