Best day to day off?

G

guderas

Rising Star
Total posts
What is the best day of the week to do the day off in your opinion?

77ecos

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
I really liked Monday and Tuesday to be relaxing and organizing the week, I think they are quiet days in many aspects:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
In my case, it depends on my mood. If I'm in a bad mood, I don't play poker. But in general, in most cases I take a break for 1-2 days a week, and mostly these days are Monday and Tuesday.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Total posts
Awards

Dear friend! In our turbulent times, I woke up and that's already good. Moreover, happy people do not watch the clock. :icon_sunn

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
HR
That's an interesting question.

Friday for me. I like to not play poker during Fridays.

F

fernandofcp

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
In my opinion the best day off is Sunday. I like to rest on that day and be calm without thinking about anything complex.

Igor G

Igor G

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
UA
In general, I never plan when to take a break, but if I take a break, it's only on weekdays. Although sometimes, 2-3 times a year, I can take a break for a few weeks.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Total posts
I don't usually play on Monday as it's a very hard day for me and there are a lot of good tournaments on weekends so I try to play my best on Saturday and Sunday! Poker is a hobby for me and I don't have to play whenever I want or when I'm not in the mood, but mostly I always try to play in the evenings! Good luck at the tables!

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Saturday and Sunday morning!!! :love:

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I generally take it on Wednesday or Thursday. To arrive at the weekend with a fresh mind.

black and

black and

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
UA
Obviously, this issue is very individual and each player will have their favorite day. But I generally rest either when I'm tired or when I'm sick. I rarely take breaks, but sometimes I can rest for a week or two.