Can the average person make a living with poker?.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it very difficult to make a living just playing poker, because you have to have a good sponsor and play very well and with a lot of skill.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you, it's hard. But if you are patient and disciplined, you have every chance to succeed. In addition, you can always combine your main work with a game of poker.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I find it very difficult to make a living just playing poker, because you have to have a good sponsor and play very well and with a lot of skill.
It's so hard to achieve that goal, you need to study and practice a lot of hands and lose money at first, and then maybe if you haven't given up, you can manage to make a decent profit on this game.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's difficult, but I'm sure it's possible. You just need to work hard every day, step by step to the goal. If you work hard and ignore temporary difficulties, I am sure you will be able to achieve your goal.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it is difficult, but everything is possible, there are masters in any business. In poker, of course, it is more difficult to become a professional, because along with skills, you also need luck.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think if you have a sponsor or even without it if you play a lot then you can earn a lot of money worth a try

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Look at the professional players!

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its very hard if it's your only source of income but if you have other sources to complement it and fall back on as safety nets then its very possible to accomplish because it takes the pressure off.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As already written, it is difficult but possible, it all depends on your desire and desire to do it.

CheckDisOut

CheckDisOut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to have opponents who don't win by pure luck.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's my dream to earn only poker for a good life. And apparently it will remain a dream.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
very difficult but it is possible
now you have to be a good player gather a lot of skills and time and a lot of luck
oh yes you can live off poker

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
Of course, although it is difficult, if you work hard, if you have good money, I think you can achieve good success.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
so many people earn if the card comes, of course, you can earn

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
The "average person" can make a living with poker. Nothing overnight, but over time it is possible to achieve an enviable poker playing skill. With discipline and good bankroll management, it is possible to make a profit.
But with average playing skills, logic says that you will not be able to make a living by playing poker. Simple because the majority of players must lose money in order for the minority, who usually make a profit, to profit.

J

J_boss585

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible for an average person to make a living playing poker if you know your limits and know when to stop and get up from the table. Example you set a minimal limit to win everyday and by the end of the week, you'll probably have a good payday.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
U must master HUD softwares and GTO knowledge now a days, otherwise just forget it.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's very difficult, because it's not easy to have a steady income from poker. Of course it also depends of where you live and what type of life do you want for yourself. Here where I live (brazil), $1 is equal to 5x the local currency, so, if you win $500 monthly you already win the average salary of my country. For me it's not enough to have a good life, but for others this can be enough money.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It would be strange if everyone who plays poker could easily earn a living))) Only a small number of players and only those who constantly learn and improve their game can ultimately count on stable winnings !!!

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If would have been easy everyone would do it. But with patience and a lot of practice it's possible

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
No not the average person just 5 % can pay their bills with poker! The rest loose money!

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear jfofla, if it were possible, an ordinary person would sit at home and not go to work, to his factory, working for a capitalist and earning a penny, this is an obvious thing, a simple average person in online poker is needed for one thing, it's to feed the regulars, the selected caste on poker sites, making deposits, well and occasionally they will throw him baits in the form of "winning" some sums, anyway, then he will lose 10 times more at a distance, it's better not to get carried away with it (playing poker) seriously, and play a little in freerolls or in inexpensive tournaments for a couple of dollars, thereby quenching your craving for the game

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear jfofla, if it were possible, an ordinary person would sit at home and not go to work, to his factory, working for a capitalist and earning a penny, this is an obvious thing, a simple average person in online poker is needed for one thing, it's to feed the regulars, the selected caste on poker sites, making deposits, well and occasionally they will throw him baits in the form of "winning" some sums, anyway, then he will lose 10 times more at a distance, it's better not to get carried away with it (playing poker) seriously, and play a little in freerolls or in inexpensive tournaments for a couple of dollars, thereby quenching your craving for the game
It doesn't work this way, but the advice of playing small stakes is sound.