vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is fun, and people never tire of entertainment.

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yes, I'm probably tired of it already

but a few days of rest and I like it again :)

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surprisingly no. This year will mark 20 years in the game for me, most of it as a pro. I still wake up every day feeling like the luckiest person in the world, to be able to play a card game for a living.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Sometimes the many defeats make me lose the game, but then I start again and get motivated again.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I will never get tired of poker, besides liking the money that poker makes me, I love our sport and I will never stop loving poker

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hell no likely never gonna tire of poker as so far I've only studied and know NLH, draw and stud poker. If I get tired of them(unlikely) there's still PLO to study if I wanted. At 51 I expect to be playing fort many years and most likely till the day I die long as mentally and physically still capable that is.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I am not tired of poker, I will continue to play, now I have a short break due to the holidays.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
poker is never the same so no, cannot be sick of poker

L

larabe1997

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
TN
Chips
it's really fun playing poker but the fun stops when you get 0 luck

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope. I think everything in moderation can be healthy. Make sure you are having fun at all times!

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Im not tired but sometimes like all things need a break or go out or do other things
Hello. I didn't even bother to read all the comments to the end, I agree with you - why raise such questions if you enjoy the game and get pleasure from it??? If you're tired of it - take a break, ask what needs to be done to recharge your mood! Dude, I'm not tired even though there are no wins yet.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today there is very little poker in my life, due to various worries, I do not often have time to sit at the poker table, although I already miss the good prizes that were before the war:confused:

focus13

focus13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Poker is a part of my life and if I can I would like to play for the rest of my life as Doel Branson🫶

M

Max Defensor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kinda. Used to play every single day, but now maybe 3 or 4 times during the week

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I play every day for a long period of time, I end up getting tired of playing so much and stop for a few weeks.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Never play further if you're tired, nervous or sick of it. When happens, just take a few days break.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i'm sick of missing out on some big payouts

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not tired if I'm still playing

and how about you
If I play for more than 5 hours, it usually means that I won some money. Winning motivates me and makes me want to play more. But in general, I very rarely play for more than 8 hours.

S

Settinh0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tired of the bad beats, trully anoying when an all in pre flop with aces gets called by Q6o that wins on river

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
well...compared to the energy I had when I started playing poker, I calmed down a bit and I don't invest so much... money and time:), especially time:)

TruthFruit

TruthFruit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I will admit: today, I am. But it's like in poker itself: there is a lot of variance!!
Been having a bad run lately at MTTs and man... it really makes me sick. I will take a break for a few days, gather my mental strength and physical energy, and come back stronger than ever.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
There have been examples of this before, but then I took a longer break and opened a table when I enjoyed the game again.
But Poker is an eternal love.

broncho

broncho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Oh, not at all! I actually find the intricacies of poker quite fascinating. The strategic elements, the psychological aspects—it's like an ever-evolving puzzle. Whether it's discussing the nuances of different hands or strategies, I'm always up for the conversation. Is there something specific about poker you'd like to chat about?