Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not tired if I'm still playing

and how about you
Of course not. I'm not tired of poker, moreover, I've had great results in recent months. I didn't even expect to be able to increase my bankroll so much. Of course, this is largely due to our freerolls, but overall, I definitely started playing better than I did before I became a CardsChat member. My big thanks to the wonderful, powerful community :)

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I rarely play games lately, so yes we can say I've had enough

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
You are always sick when you suck out with monster hands vs some garbage in the later stages of a mtt

Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Still can't get bored at the moment

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Dont think i could ever get bored of the game.
No day is ever the same.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not tired if I'm still playing

and how about you
I don't play as often as I would like. Unfortunately, I always lack free time, so I'm just happy when I have the opportunity to play a little in my favorite tournaments. I'm not tired of poker and I won't be tired of it in the coming decades, poker is fun and cool :)

Mabe Eiji

Mabe Eiji

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
JP
Chips
I'm just getting started, but the more I know, the deeper and more fun

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I am not tired or sick from poker yet, But sometimes i feel that i need a break especially when i lose big or with bad beats.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never. I play everyday if i don't count a day or two days brake from time to time. Poker playing can't make me tired because i'm really enyoing when i play poker.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No cause it's a big passion for me

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You need to take some time off, and come back stronger.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't belief that I will ever tire from poker. Its fun all the time.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Today was a chore in the lowest of the low microstakes game.

I had a lot of spare time when I sat down to play some online $2 NL. Previously I'd had 5 winning sessions in a row and was determined to make it 6.

I only play 2 tables at a time because I'm still a beginner. To cut a long story short, after a good start things weren't going great for much of the time. I kept fluctuating from down around $3 to break-even.

I know they say don't chase losses, but it's only $2 NL so not much money at all. I was sure that if I played long enough I could end up in front.

It took me 7 hours and 1391 hands to finish $2.27 ahead at 8.16 BB/100. Worth all that effort from a monetary point of view? Absolutely not! Worth it to gain more experience. Possibly.

Oh, I got $0.50 from the card hunt challenge on pokerstars too, and 50 gold coins from a chest + my daily $0.50 power path ticket.

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well, I have months when I don't play anything and months when I play a lot, but I always still love poker. Sometimes I have other priorities

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
comparison, aren't you tired of being robbed every day
poker does the same, only more gently

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have not yet found a game more interesting for myself than poker. Maybe someday.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I get bored at times, but I still keep playing

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think I’m sick of poker, because I don’t play all the time, it’s more like my hobby.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Not yet, I think it's because I only play one or two days a week. If I played longer I would have quit

c.heck

c.heck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
The only thing that I am really tired of is reading your boring posts everywhere man. Would you please insert at least a bit of value? It´s really annoying.
I think you are bored. Not only did you take the time to read something you find boring, but you also took the time to comment on it.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think you are bored. Not only did you take the time to read something you find boring, but you also took the time to comment on it.
Exacly. That´s why i wrote it. You are on point Sherlok.
Luckyfish is flooding the forum with nonsense. That´s boring and at a certain point it´s annoying.
I wrote that in this Thread because "sick of it" triggered the idea to tell him what I think about his threads.
But I like how you find the time to quote me and write some deep psychological analysis, you must be bored sir.