Aren't you sick of poker yet?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can to say only one about this question: I think, never could tire from Poker, because in the different kinds of Poker can to develop by infinetly!..

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not tired if I'm still playing

and how about you
Sometimes yes. There are cases when I lose because of a bad beat, for example. But it's a short-term weakness (I'll call it that). In general, no, I'm not tired. I am ready to keep fighting. A samurai has no goal, a samurai has only the way. :ninja:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In fact, there are very, very many reasons why players stop playing - we can talk about a long series of losses, a monotonous picture that you see on the table and much, much more. However, this kind of problem can be avoided if you diversify your game.Fast poker is an amazing invention of our time, here a player can play up to three hundred hands per hour inclusive, which is almost five times more than at regular tables.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tired or not tired - but you have to play

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
NO, I love poker and it's my favorite hobby- I've said it before that while many of my friends use their free time and money on different games or other Apps/ activities, I prefer poker as this is an 'investment' if you put a lot of time into studying to improve your game too as this way your chances to make money will be pretty high even as a recreational player- so you can have fun by doing something you like and also make money... another thing is that I like to take short breaks often(even after winning sessions) and this way I won't feel tired/ sick of poker and this works really well in my case as I play poker both live and online for 10+ years...

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm playing less and less over time. As I get older, I cannot play in those long tournaments anymore or at night or multiple screens or tables. However I play every day and still study. As long as it is still fun. I like the CC platinum or VIP freerolls the best though.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i get discouraged when everything seems to go wrong in the key hands in MTTs. sometimes i stop playing at certain online sites for a few days but i always go back eventually .

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yea I ply way too much, BUT I still play

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
hahaha quite the opposite, I'm full of gas

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeap totally get sick of it and take long breaks away from the games. Especially NL holdem that I've been playing for . . . what year is this?

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never, every hand is a different adventure!

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
It happens for moments. If you feel like that, you should take a rest from it, probably in few days you'll want to return.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play poker every day sometimes I skip 3-4 days from poker to get some rest and get things done but I'm still not tired of poker so everything's fine with me just sometimes I have to work and in life, and after work you can also play poker, the main thing is not to play a lot of games a day so you don't get tired of it very quickly

wharris1999

wharris1999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Been playing since I was 8 years old or so, I'll never get tired haha. If I'm going a bit too hard on certain days I do get bored, and maybe take a break for a few days. My love will never die for this game though.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sick of losing in poker actually, losing my bankroll over and over again

C

CezarsGhost

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
73 - playing since i was a caddy from 7th grade thru high school

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Im not tired but sometimes like all things need a break or go out or do other things

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
no, I'm not tired, I'm tired of playing a lot on weekdays

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
As long as I know I can improve I am not tired. I like the fact that you can constantly developer at poker.

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
An entertaining game that makes money and cannot be bored.