leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Will allways follow a all-in preflop with AA , they cant have better hand then me :) and the odds are on my side.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Expensive tournaments not only will you be under pressure if such a situation occurred, so that collision of aces kings and less ladies and AK, I don't think in such tournaments would be willing to jeopardize their involvement with any waste. Therefore, the chances of aces will be greater than against the entire range, this is the correct call. Such a situation will arise very very very rarely, that it is not even interesting to discuss it.

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would call. But 4 players hmmm. a little bit risky

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this is the first hand in a tournament and 4 players have already entered the hand with a raise, I would play allin. Since many players do not fold their cards at the beginning to 3bet or 4bet.
But if 4 players have already entered allin, I will most likely fold. So for such a tournament, calling Allin fifth with any card in the first hand is like giving up on survival and the opportunity to enter the prizes.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would go all in and get everyone's chips for the bankroll.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call or fold AA val? Well definitely none. Even if it’s an expensive tournament, I’d definitely go all-in! Watching a flop with four opponents is simply frenzy, the flop can hit anyone. I'd rather exclude everyone before the flop if someone calls, i will definitely have an advantage over him!

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call, you have about a 52% chance of going up 5x in chips putting you in a very good situation to get in deep.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think i would just call the all ins because if 4 other players shove preflop they will most likely have ak or better so your odds of winning the hand will be much higher than 50% in most cases. i mean who would risk their entire stack preflop on a wsop main event with a hand like 67 suited or j10?

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would be calling here, you are still a huge favourite. You also stand to win a huge pot not just a double up.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve seen so many games where AA gets beaten but I’m not sure I’d be able to put them down preflop

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like you said all in with AA��

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a very good question. on the one hand it is the best hand preflop, but against 3 or more opponents someone is likely to hit a better play. Against one opponent without problems, but against several I would think about it and very likely I would withdraw.

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely call every time. Against 4 players your equity is still about 60%. You're there to try to finish in the top positions, not to avoid finishing in the bottom positions. You won't get a better opportunity to 5x your stack and set yourself up for a deep run.
I will call even if was a full table with AA. I know I can have a bad beat but if this happen in beginnings of the tournament surely il call everybody

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop, yes after that depends on the flop, someone may have hit trips on the flop or anything that beats Aces.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I'm definitely participating in my AA premium hand. For the entire tournament, this may then turn out to be the only AA in your hands.:D

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It´s the final answer. I can´t do all-in with AA.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It depends from the generall view of my games that time. Most of the times I would call!

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

pumpkin doesn't matter what my card is up to what if there is a big weighty competition