Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
there are players who simply suffocate you with the high stakes thrown away, which prevents you from seeing the flop so that you can calculate the chances of winning. i believe tha those who go all in and throwbig stakes are not poker players but i have adapted and have my own strategy to counter such player.
I also have my own game strategy against such aggressive opponents. I'm just patiently waiting for good cards and for the continuation of their aggression.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the point is to know when you need to be agressive. Sometimes if you be agressive it’s not a good idea, but in the right moment in most of the time it’s gonna be a good ideia.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
When I get to a table where there are aggressive players I always try to bet with good cards to pay the all-in, it works for me since they almost always play with worse cards than mine

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to play tighter when the tournament starts and I get more aggressive the closer I get to the money.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I see things like this regarding aggressiveness in the poker game: if you are not an aggressive player, it means you are a passive one....I know that passive players do not reach the final table, very rarely...the conclusion for me is that you have a chance to win if you have an aggressive game

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to be aggressive to get a lot of chips and thus reach a final table.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Aggressive players are usually better... Aggression in poker is necessary.
Enter good hands and play aggressively, it will save you a lot of money... almost always in games with good players, whoever takes the initiative (including preflop) wins the pot.

CC freeroll games are not parameters for how poker should be played.
(It's not cool to generalize because I've played CC freeroll games that were high from the beginning and demanding a lot from us).
But it's also not a matter of just being aggressive.
Every move has a purpose behind it (or at least it should), so aggressiveness must have a purpose...

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's even easy to identify this type of player, if in the first three rounds he goes allin, he's a clueless player and playing to spoil the poker game.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer to play aggressively when there are at least two players left

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very interesting that most comments on here that commend aggression or encourage it, come from the same place.....

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Aggression in poker sometimes brings very good results, but in my opinion, in order to show aggression correctly, you need to have some talent in it or have enough time to understand it better

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What you mentioned is stupid gambling not aggressive play. However, if you talk about this constant all in preflop at cash tables, then there may be other perks they are aiming for, like the GG care or GG thanks. Other than that, aggressive play means to be aggressive when it's profitable and that is a strategy, not gambling like a headless chicken.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
there are players who simply suffocate you with the high stakes thrown away, which prevents you from seeing the flop so that you can calculate the chances of winning. i believe tha those who go all in and throwbig stakes are not poker players but i have adapted and have my own strategy to counter such player.
In general you have to be aggressive in poker. There are players who play several hands, and go all in with a lot of cards, against this type of players just play with value, there are only two situations either he will make you big in chips or he will give you a bad beat hahahahah

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
You need to read more literature on this subject, if a person shoves every hand, then he definitely won’t go far) and if you fight it very often only with a good range of hands and always in a position later than the aggressor

Top 10 Games