Aggression in the game

G

gabrieliorda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
there are players who simply suffocate you with the high stakes thrown away, which prevents you from seeing the flop so that you can calculate the chances of winning. i believe tha those who go all in and throwbig stakes are not poker players but i have adapted and have my own strategy to counter such player.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is profitable to play aggressively as it is possible to increase the number of chips or money without opening the cards, but there must be a reasonable limit in each aggression !!!

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There should be a criteria to chose which cards you would call with. There are certainly heads up charts where one can have an idea, bit even then one must read the opponent a bit, and figure out that he is also doing the same with you.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I can to say only one about this question: I think, sometimes aggression is necessary, as in Life, so in Poker...
But by my private opinion it's necessary, but in the special occasions, and this needs to feel, when aggression to use!
In an one word: " Practice makes perfectness!"

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you need to be careful when being aggressive, is better when you know exacly how determined player involved in your hand player playss... just the agressivenes by itself can be dangerous.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Aggressive play is different. But still, aggressive players most often get into the prizes)

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, the one who has more chips on the table dictates the pace and rules of the game on this table, there is nothing unusual about this

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You just have to find your way to counter aggression. More and more people are using it, making the game that much more challenging. There isn't just one way to counter this, so you have to be creative and lure the over aggressive players.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agression is part of the game, especially when you are the big stack at the table. But solutions to counter that strategy do exist. Start to play tight to build an image and after that don't hesitate to reraise when you get a medium or high hand. If you always fold the aggro player is gonna raise each of your blinds.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hopefully you're not a limp, you're just going to get raised all the time.

the best strategy against aggressive players is to wait for good hands and trap them.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
just being aggressive is one of the many tactics you can use, you do well to have a counter tactic for it, I think this is what the game is about. Anyway I believe and understand that we should all be aggressive at the same time that we have tactics to stop that aggression, I mean by this that we should mutate, change within the same tournament or table using different tactics to disorient the opponents.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
An aggressive player controls the game by putting pressure on the players at the table. When playing with a medium strength hand against an aggressive opponent, it is best to respond with a raise. If your opponent's hand is not as strong as he is trying to show, then he will not continue the fight. But if he still calls with a stake, then his hand is strong and in this case it is better for you to refuse to continue the game.If you have a strong hand, call with a stake. You do not want your opponent to finish the game, you need to provoke him into a couple of good bets.Choose the style of play that appeals to you the most and reach heights in it.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
That's right, aggressive players will get a lot of money so you should also be an aggressive player in different ways and you will get a lot of money and you will also not let you watch the cards

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
don't tilt and remember the distance

bredinha

bredinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
When the player has a lot of chips it is likely that he will play more aggressively to pressure those with few chips, the way is to wait for a good hand and shove them.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, the best way to be profitable is to be aggressive in poker. Whenever you have the opportunity to put chips in the pot, do so, because you will profit in the long term, but of course you have to study to find out the best spots to do that.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't like all in players either. It's better for a player to go play bingo.

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that sometimes it is necessary to be aggressive in poker, we all know it, attitude makes you win tournaments.

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like very aggressive players. Usually I'm waiting for really good hand and trying to eliminate them. But I agree that if you want to win you need to be aggressive. The point is to find the golden mean between aggressive and smart play

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggressiveness only goes up to a certain point, I felt it when I lost a rather large pot. So I won't experiment playing aggressively again soon, the best thing is to be patient and you will surely win much more you can only use aggression.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Aggression in poker can be profitable if used strategically and based on situational analysis and opponent tendencies

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Aggression is used to take over the table and have a large amount of chips! or in a major tournament, but there always comes a point where the attacker ends up being attacked!

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, you have to be aggressive at some point, otherwise the aggressive ones will swallow you up like Lions and Jaguars in a jungle.

Top 10 Games