AA or KK: Which Do You Prefer? (edit note: previous title was AK or KK, but original post is AA or KK)

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer math, so don't ask which pair again. Lol

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. KK is my choice. Both are winners, but I have won more with KK.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I'm a pocket pairs kind of guy!!! KK for me

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like KK, although there is a small chance that you will be outplayed by a hand with AK, but it is better to have a strong pair right away. Another question is how to play it. Only with AA I go all in, with KK I play less aggressive.)

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer KK, but I am always run over by AA or I am with KK versus AK and A falls

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KK for sure. But I also lost often enough with KK. ;)

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no doubt give me AA and if you want I will face you with your KK hahaha bet the whole pot no problem

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely KK. The odds calculator also shows a 70% / 30% chance.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i always lose with the KK so give me the KK

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Come on, AA for sure. But I can't slow play them or they get cracked a lot - bomb the pot pre-flop. KK I play like any medium pair because for me, KK has an ace magnet in them that seems to always force an ace to the top of the deck for the flop.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer KK, although today and yesterday I lost with all the cards I had. I had such bad luck that this week that when I drove to a camping trip I got a windshield crack, then on coming back I discovered that our fridge broke down and 400 dollars worth of food went to waste, then my coffee maker broke down, and then my curtain rod broke down. I lost all the games I played on ggpoker yesterday and today and my account there is now at zero, and I am not even attempting to deposit and play today anymore.

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Both are very strong, but KK is a pair, so you already have something which is very strong.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
kk, always take a pair over non pairs

W

wwwb66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually quite a strange question ... AK and KK are cards you have to play with. Asking what your opponents are doing, what is the stake, what is on the flop, and so on and so on. I don't prefer any cards, I want to win;)

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer KK, AK does not usually give me results, although it is true that with KK if the other person has the ace, there are many chances of losing, but hey.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
kk you are always winning with par, although if you are hit with A10- and out of position it is painful .. but it usually happens .. nothing happens keep playing :D

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer both as long as I am the winner, of course because when I lose with such cards it is not pleasant or one of the preferences.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am always on top with aces and kings, if I feel that there is no flash or piano nearby!

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both are excellent, as to tribetiarlas or allin, playing very raffled at the beginning of the tournament or in cache, they play very well in the preflop ,,, they are winners, the factor of luck or positive vagrancy comes so that on the flop we hit one ,, ,, luck and success with both plays ,, 50%, 50% do not make much difference, they are perfect to stake us in the movement you are looking for ,,, in the long term and in the position that we are, they will have a new value ,,, luck and passion ,, crawl, walk and run ,, positivism in whatever you want to do ,,,

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this case if I choose the pair as KK over AK. But in this beautiful game no hand assures you of victory.