A golden strategy

V

VAAD13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I tell I have the ultimate way to win at poker always no matter what, would you buy it to me??? it is just that because my tilt is hard to go away from this hole... so it could be the nicer jump is someone help me... but as I said is the ultimate form

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I tell I have the ultimate way to win at poker always no matter what, would you buy it to me??? it is just that because my tilt is hard to go away from this hole... so it could be the nicer jump is someone help me... but as I said is the ultimate form
No, because there is no magic formula for anything in this world.

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Always win? It's always a very strong word lol, I think it could be better in your words for your marketing.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I buy it for you and I also give you a tip 😅

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your cowboy guarantee? Depending on your warranty, what's the reason not to buy?!!?!

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think nobody know it

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Very Interesting, I would like to see it

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hahaha I would love to know what it would be, and if I would buy it haha o_O:D

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Unfortunately there is no perfect strategy.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you've got a system that is that great, then you should be out there crushing the biggest game that you can afford.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
VAAD13 I looked for you in the list of top poker players, I didn't find you! Shouldn't it be there if you know the magic solution?

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't know strategy in poker...when I play, I prefer high cards, I don't really like pairs either, they are very tricky. I listen to my instincts... maybe that's okay - for me.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A successful strategy also takes into account mathematical parameters: equity, pot odds, ICM. The player must have at least basic mathematical knowledge: be able to calculate a percentage, calculate a fraction of a number, count odds. Since poker is a game with incomplete information, the player makes decisions based on a probabilistic approach. A winning poker strategy includes various tactics: stealing blinds, bluffing and semi-bluffing, continuation betting, slowplay, etc. It is important to work on discipline, perseverance and the psychological aspects of the game - to develop tilt stability, not to be afraid of rises in limits, etc.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, VAAD13! I can to say only one: All want to have a perfect formula (strategy) for the stable wins in Poker! But unfortunately,
or by happiness, no one found her yet!.. Therefore I only may to wish You Good Luck in searching this ideal formula!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is only one best way. In order to achieve good results, you just need to be patient and work on improving your skills every day :)

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
If i did get right, you want to be staked ? :D

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think a person with such a golden strategy wouldn't have so much time to visit the forum and share it with anyone, or you're probably a very kind person once you want to do it:LOL:

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think if you had a golden strategy, you would be a millionaire, you are a millionaire?

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Intrigued) If you had such an opportunity, then why for this?

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a game of luck and good decisions combined; you can't always win. It's a good story, but it's just a story

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I would buy It, but first I have to take my galleons of gringotts!

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
he certainly figured out how to read his opponents' minds.