Shove

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's impossible to always win, even in theory. You can show a positive result at a distance, but nothing more. If I were offered that way, I would think they wanted to deceive me.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, not the same as the Way How Not To Lose…….?

Don’t play :);)

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if someone comes up with this magic formula and you believe it, this hole will definitely get much deeper.
you will probably lose more money than with poker.
respect the time of the process and try to evolve a little each day, correcting failures that you have already noticed that are repeated, and be very patient, because the process is very slow.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If I tell I have the ultimate way to win at poker always no matter what, would you buy it to me??? it is just that because my tilt is hard to go away from this hole... so it could be the nicer jump is someone help me... but as I said is the ultimate form
What's the password? ... for the Cardschat game.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I tell I have the ultimate way to win at poker always no matter what, would you buy it to me??? it is just that because my tilt is hard to go away from this hole... so it could be the nicer jump is someone help me... but as I said is the ultimate form
Tell me what it is

I'm all ears

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The golden strategy is to play poker with a fresh mind)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
If you are ever offered to buy a game strategy or the best way to win or a magic amulet that will allow you to see your opponent's cards, don't believe it :)
All you can believe in is only yourself, your skills and your experience.