Chips
new goal: +$50k overall live + online!!

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know i cant win long run but winning short term on roulette is like the most fun thing ever. Its not like im risking anything except my profits from the 2/5 donks, right? right?!?! lol i dont want to get addicted to gambling. $200 on black though gets the blood going, watching that little bastard bounce around for your moneyz...

i knew it

2/5 500nl no?

dufferdevon

dufferdevon

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no point to posting 2008 results as I tilted, donked off my entire bankroll in 2008. Which is my first goal of 2009.

1. Use Proper BRM when playing online
2. Set a "will quit if I am down x dollars" commandment
3. Focus on one aspect of NLHE (SNG, Cash or MTT)
3. Read, Read, Read (at least one new poker book a quarter)
4. Play less quantity and more quality
5. Buy Holdem Manager
6. Play live once every two weeks (100NL)
7. Keep better records

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
once you come to terms with the long run and blah blah blah, you should be able to remove goal number 2 as you will realise the money on the table is irrelevant its all about good decisions

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
once you come to terms with the long run and blah blah blah, you should be able to remove goal number 2 as you will realise the money on the table is irrelevant its all about good decisions

Correct but if losing a few BIs makes you tilt spew a few more, setting a max loss cutoff is by far the lesser of two evils.

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Graph for December. Several hundred dollars profit is always nice. Will be moving to 25nl in a matter of weeks. I feel I'm definitely prepared as I've watched my share of videos, read books, and of course got the hands in. 2009 is the year I will officially get out of the micro-stakes imo. Here's to an awesome new year, everyone!

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forgot graph :eek:

Attachments

• December Graph.jpg
    December Graph.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 15
Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2008 recap:

deposited a few sets of $50. donked them off. found CC, started doing brm. starts at 5nl with 50, went on a sick heater in one day i was rolled for 10nl, never looked back.

60k hand graph:2008graph

Oh ya, withdrew my roll down to 50 at the beginning of the month for christmas. Played in a couple tourneys way out of my roll and got down to $17. went back to 5nl and im back to 60 in the last 2 days.

2009 goals:

Reread harrington on cash 1, read vol 2
find some good 6max material
finish ace on the river and move on to some more metagame/mindset books.

get to the point where im rolled for 25nl and can afford to subscribe to stox from my poker winnings.
Hopefully be a 50nl reg by end of the year.
100k hands pipedream
start posting more in HA/strat
figure out how to sweat in my mac running windows (tried once, lagged like hell)

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started the year with about $200 BR playing SNGs and moved up to the $33+3 level on FTP where I hit an soul-crushing downswing. Moved to ring games around May and never looked back. Moved up in stakes from 10nl to 100nl.

Including all types of tournaments, rings, rakeback and bonuses I end up the year with a little over $4k profit. Ring graph below. A little over 3 BB/100 including rakeback.

Goals for 2009 would be
  1. Play 25k hands per month. I did it some months and it's really not that hard.
  2. Continue moving up in stakes while maintaining decent win rate. I'd be disappointed if I don't at least end up crushing 200nl by the end of the year.
  3. Monetary goals suck. Would be nice to multiply BR by 20 like I did in 2008. That would make it $80k. :D
  4. Might go for SuperNova at PS. Undecided yet as I currently play both FTP and PS, but it's something i'm thinking about

Attachments

• 2008.jpg
    2008.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 14
vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FIRST RULE OF GRAPHS GUYS

MAKE IT MONEY VS HANDS NOT BBs VS HANDS

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll post a graph if I can get HEM to not crash and give out of memory exception when selecting entire year. Basically it kinda goes steady up with a few blips and downswings until I become an fpp pro this month and lose money but win with fpps over a 100k hand sample.

Goals:

- sne
- supernova by end of January (~225k hands)
- Learn to win money on top of fpps at poker
- Be playing up to 1knl by the end of the year
- With bonuses, win 300k+ next year. Bit of a stretch but I believe it is entirely possible

calibanboy

calibanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Earn $10k Playing 50NL - 9-12 tabling

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll post a graph if I can get HEM to not crash and give out of memory exception when selecting entire year. Basically it kinda goes steady up with a few blips and downswings until I become an fpp pro this month and lose money but win with fpps over a 100k hand sample.

Goals:

- sne
- supernova by end of January (~225k hands)
- Learn to win money on top of fpps at poker
- Be playing up to 1knl by the end of the year
- With bonuses, win 300k+ next year. Bit of a stretch but I believe it is entirely possible

HeadExplode.gif

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I refuse to post a graph because I'm vanq and I'm not results oriented.

Read: C9 has had a massive downswing in the past month, but had a massive upswing at his parent's house where he has no HEM. So his HEM graph takes a 1K downswing, but his account balance is actually about even.

2009 goals: play more, stop doomswitching self.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm also going to play at least 50% of my hands with no HUD

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just sat down at a 1knl table and open shoved first hand and doubled my BR. I'm so ****ing lucky.