Zoom or no Zoom!

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play the zoom game, but I stopped playing because they cause me to tilt after a few bad beats in a row. I love playing Spin & Go Max at pokerstars. Very many recreational players are there.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a little zoom. To play on the zoom, I think you need another tactic of playing cash tables. Honestly speaking, I don’t like to play any cash tables.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played the zoom format a few times and decided I'm not really a fan of it. I like the traditional format better because in 'zoom' you're constantly switching tables and opponents and you can't get a read on the table or the players.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always faced with the question of going or not going with single-ended type 79 connectors in a call ... in the game in ZOOM? What say you?

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Increase the game against a group of players. where aggression rules the music. You do not know what to expect from the player. The game is fast and fun.

:2in1:

kriss22m

kriss22m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the nonstop action of zoom games. Where when you fold you go to the next table. I hate waiting for players. The action never ends. The most action is on pokerstars. What do you think.? Anyone hate playing zoom games??[emoji812]️
Exactly. I love it because of the fast fold option. Hate waiting ppl thinking half hour to fold or not. Its a great GAME.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zoom format is really great if you want to play more and you have short time sessions, but just be careful, don't play a lot of tables, because it's pretty tough to concentrate.

M

mavradal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom is great for me, already made 2 final tables in MTT Zoom.:D

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The zoom mode you should play it when you have enough bankroll, and play at a level that does not compromise your bankroll, play at low levels and not play for a long time, because I assure you that if you play for 5 straight hours you will lose all your bank

M

maxboy44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zoom or no zoom

I have very low boredom threshold, so after a poker game that has bored me zoom is a relief

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the nonstop action of zoom games. Where when you fold you go to the next table. I hate waiting for players. The action never ends. The most action is on pokerstars. What do you think.? Anyone hate playing zoom games??[emoji812]️

Love zoom,but so fast,is it better play few tables of regular table,or one table zoom.
My biggest lost are on zoom tables,but still so fast and new opportunity for better cards.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have on this is not very good to play zoom. Very ambivalent to this type of game attitude, as it is difficult to understand opponents, he bluffs or not, because every hand you're at a different table

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play zoom, only if I have any tickets for that. You know, it's not that bad but I like the classic tables and with no turbo nor hyper, (if I can choose).
[]'s

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my net loss is astronomical on bovada zone (zoom) - too many variables when you add anonymous players to the mix.

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes play zoom tournaments, I really like it

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its fun only if you have a nice bankroll to start with

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to watch opponents play. Therefore, I prefer regular tables.

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer normal style because I can take small breathers in between hands.

Zoom moves too quickly for my tastes, and the action feels different than playing with a set table of players, who have a certain chemistry amongst each other.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes on zoom youve got to fold KK its diffrent world

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the Zoom I think it the best discipline! Zoom and Knockout steer!

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like playing zoom if I want to go on action.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zoom! As you said, I love the speed and the fact that I'm always in the action.

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom is quite good if you dont like to wait for others and you like fast action.
In the other hand its not very good because you are changing tables many times and you dont have oportunity to known how other players playing, what is their tactic and if they like bluffing or not. Waiting for great hand in each table its not very good tactic, after few rounds you will be eaten by sb/bb.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played a few times zoom, however it is not my forte. I prefer tournaments so they are short of few people

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a big fan

I am not a big fan of Zoom games. The format has a lot of appeal to mass multi tabling grinders, and the format also help bad players correct their biggest mistake, which is to play to many hands.

As a result Zoom games tend to play overly tight with players per flop percentages in the mid teens, which is absurdly low for 6-max. And of course you can not table select, as you can with regular tables.

It all depends, why you play though. As a tool to practice your default lines against unknowns, the Zoom format is ideal. But its not good, if your goal is to win money at the tables. By playing regular tables and table selecting well, you can achieve a massively higher winrate.