Status
Not open for further replies.
allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to leave the table if Im drawing card dead or If I double or triple up..I'll stay forever If im on a lucky heater

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I triple up or lose my initial buyin

A

Agent Folder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just double up and change table..

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get up because of a table when I fall into an obvious tilt and I lose bank behind bank, it is best situation to depart from a game, will allow to save your money

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fff

Hello friend.The best time to leave a table is when you earned some chips .At cash table games....opponents will see the way you are playing....so they can read you .Thats why if you gain a good pot you have to change table .Good luck

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
think you should leave when you feel you dont have an edge

table selection is the most important factor in poker

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i agree with partyboy

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use 3 factors
I quit when I Double up or triple up or when my session has reached an hour.
If I double up and the game is full of fish I'll stick around and try for the triple.
After 60 minutes when or lose it's best to log off and take a break and then start a session on another table. I'll extend my session if I see fish still in the sea
as a social player this is a similar strategy I use don't alway finish after an hour usually go to another table change of players and start again nearly always take a break if my bankroll has been hit hard

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is a fishy table I stay all day at that table...if I am a a decent table after double up I close that table and start another one..

A

Agent Folder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By my opinion, you must leave table when you start losing. It means your time is over and you will lose everything you have and everything you earned. Second reason for leaving table is winning big pot. You must leave right away so you dont get in position you go all in and lose.

D

Dingospo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should leave table when you double your amount, or you start losing constantly.

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope this helps

I myself have a hard time getting honestly, lol. What I can tell you is my intentions going in. Its just hard to break away in the momment, you know! I do look for certain amount when playing in person which is bad I should look for a certain amount of time tho. but it would have to be short. like a half an hour to an hour. But online as u suggested . Stick to looking for a profit is best way to go about it. But you cant jump off a .05/.10 table and get back on a different .05/.10 table you have to got up or down on blinds .01/.05 or .25/.50 you probably have to wait like an hour to get back on the table you left.

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you win about 5-6 big pots and you are an agresive player you should leave the game and never come back there xd

M

marinaki85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually i leave a table when i am starting to loose a series of games..its the most wise to do...

Clark Kent

Clark Kent

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would leave when I win a big amount. Then I stand up right away. :D

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you double or better, been playing for 4-5 more hours without a break

T

the0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you should play until you have all of your opponent's chips, or in other words when you have a positive equity. Because you might cost yourself a lot of money in potential, leaving early regardless of whether you doubled or tripled up or not.

M

mikey481968

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all depens on if the prefloop gets to much to call and how long u been playing never just buy to c a floop and i to need decipline when i am ahead ......................................................................................

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
leave the game and never come back there :))

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with the idea of setting a time limit, but of course your stack will dictate how long you play also.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually double up or go broke then leave and take a break.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. When I win enough.
2. Rage Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.