What do you do when your running bad?

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One must learn to walk again before running good again.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do the same thing you do when you're running good.

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
facepalm, moaning, swearing. Actually A LOT of swearing :D Its better than destroying things cause it doesnt cost you anything and it helps to cool down to me :D

mango5Tnl

mango5Tnl

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eat a bunch of ice cream and then sleep for 2 days. that always makes me feel better.

P

PotluckXXI

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Statistical anomalies

What he said. I can't remember the last time I was "in the hot seat", I'm just solid and experienced at this point. Running bad happens but your play should never vary from a tight game, chasing is most of the problem with people "running bad".

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get off the table, hard to do, but the only advice people seem to give me, and I do the opposite and bleed some more

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone --- STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. The OP hasn't posted since Feb. 2.

-HooDooKoo

Dangerboy

Dangerboy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone may speak in the forum! Freedom of speech is !!! :)

Che

Che

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before I sit down at the table and before even get my first two cards and still I haven’t won yet for the day, but I act, feel, and think like a winning player a rich man due to poker, and I can’t imagine myself otherwise.

dexon303

dexon303

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When im running bad, i like to punish the site by withdrawing moneys.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take a break usually works best for me!

wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i take few days off an do something an think somthing other than poker

M

milesaway0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems to me like you are betting too large or not large enough thats the problem imo, GO do charity work to remove juju

W

w8888

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to take a walk or go do something else for a little bit.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I am running bad. I am making constant EV+ plays but the cards just keep sucking out on me LOL.

I'm not mad though because I believe I'm playing good poker. I would be tilted & mad though if I'm playing like a donkey.

or3o1990

or3o1990

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude hoodoo your a self righteous piece of garbage. I actually do make money at this game. Am not delusional and who the **** are you!? I'm going through a brutal run and taking a break. Your a downright offensive douche

Thanks for the aupport ***hole, it's awesome seeing someone like you who probably lives in his moms garage who just chooses to talk **** rather than give any advice or support

Your a great asset to the community. Please don't ever post on something I post again as I just don't like you

LOL. I was just doing some trolling and came across this thread! Needless to say I had a good laugh over it. Not your running bad, that shit sucks and everyone knows it. even though everybody hates when you post about it, I've gotten heat for this before which is also how I got to know HooDooKoo.

He knows his shit but he has such a negative opinion and perspective on almost anyone I've seen him talking to here. I respect his knowledge of the game but that said, he's a dick lol. I'm a bit amused at the fact that he's been banned lol.

2Pacavelli

2Pacavelli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO , you have to take a few days off , but these days you see your hand history and see what he could have done better , make notes on opponents , and when you have more insurance back to grind