Turned $50 deposit into 3k in two weeks!

slayerupon

slayerupon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on the fastly progressive bankroll. Good luck in your future success and bank roll management!

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's good sounds like you fixed them up pretty quick, also like your attitude after running it up good job

W

willko01000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice

that’s a very nice streak. I would use this to invest in some big tournaments and try your luck there also.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well done, keep taking out 75% of your winnings and you
can't go wrong. I am to much of a coward to make any deposits
yet, mabye in the future.

G

Gildog89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice work! Keep it up and keep the updates coming!

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great job, congratulations on your performance.

can you give some tips on the strategies you used? What articles did you read here in the forum?In which room did you play? How many tables you open simultaneously?

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice job. Keep it up. Very smart to be cautious and stay within your comfort zone. Bank roll management is extremely important. Those stakes will be there when you are ready.

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad about you man, my friend turn 10$ dep into 1.5k$ cash few years ago, he just played like you, shots on limits higher. No luck for me, in my exp. i lost alot 85-95% pots and broke( That's why i love bankroll management now ))))

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow congrats on this achievement. Really impressive, hopefully I will have the same results real soon

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nice run

Nice job cashing out the 2000. I did an initial 50 deposit on a new site last year and ran it to 2500 in two weeks. The cashout feels great.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good job! Now teach us your tricks

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great job, congratulations on your performance.

can you give some tips on the strategies you used? What articles did you read here in the forum?In which room did you play? How many tables you open simultaneously?

Thanks man, read everything. Reviewed all hands I kept losing and analyzed what I could do better. That was prob the biggest help. YouTube watching pros play. Also helps to have 10 years of tournament play. No doubt cash has made me better tournament player.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
way to go that's awesome. I just refuse to deposit right now. But hearing this story makes me think about it. keep up the great work. all from here it is going to just keep on going up.:cool:

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
way to go that's awesome. I just refuse to deposit right now. But hearing this story makes me think about it. keep up the great work. all from here it is going to just keep on going up.:cool:

Thanks man, I'll keep you posted. If I become pro I'll send you my book autographed :)

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been making a lot of posts n this cash forum trying to fix my leaks. Would win and then lose. Made a final 50 deposit. 10 days later I'm at 3000 dollars in my account. Just cashed out 2k. Still have leaks to fill. Went all the way from nl10-nl200. Thanks boys!!!

Do you want to link any CardsChat threads that helped out the most?

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been making a lot of posts n this cash forum trying to fix my leaks. Would win and then lose. Made a final 50 deposit. 10 days later I'm at 3000 dollars in my account. Just cashed out 2k. Still have leaks to fill. Went all the way from nl10-nl200. Thanks boys!!!
heres your leak and its my leak too. You will not wanna play those same to tourneys that got you there. Its so hard not to keep goin big. Play the tournaments you can buy into 200x nothing more and you might go pro if not the flux will eat you. The FLUX WILL EAT YOU good luck my random friend

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What stakes were you playing during your run?

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Paying off the loan is a good move.My son did a similar thing when he started playing, ended up giving back the lot.
Plugging leaks is a fantastic idea.
Folded two big hands today against very tight players, conserved my chips and ended up 2nd in the ACR freeroll.
Find the right folds and your game will improve immensely.
A couple of rules I use, never limp, and most people have it when they make big raises if they are passive or very tight and you have to find a fold when they raise you.Checked your contributions so far, some excellent stuff. You are an excellent new member, I'm looking forward to more contributions.
Good luck in your poker and studies:)

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
woww !!! is seriously??? 3k with only having deposited $ 50 and in 10 days; This is incredible. Tell me your secret.
Congratulations my friend

mitchy boi

mitchy boi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done , couple of questions.

Did you have an end goal in mind?
Did you have a set time frame?
What would you say was your biggest help to grow?

Also no tournaments?