Tipping the dealer live for 1/2 no limit

Daniel VanRiper

Daniel VanRiper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't tip at all, just tell the dealer that when you get rich, you owe him/her some money. Good Luck[emoji57]

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you base your conclusion on, that dealers don't make $25/hr.

The 30 dealers that are personal friends of mine, and the short stint I spent as a dealer myself. $25 an hour is made by some when you take the min. Wage PLUS tips into consideration but $25 an hour (PLUS TIPS) is not what is happening.

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 30 dealers that are personal friends of mine, and the short stint I spent as a dealer myself. $25 an hour is made by some when you take the min. Wage PLUS tips into consideration but $25 an hour (PLUS TIPS) is not what is happening.

Thanks Memphis!!

I will have to admit, happily, that your source of information and personal experience are way beyond mine and I will adjust my tipping accordingly!!

That was exactly the kind of info I was looking for to make an informed decision. I hope you continue to help us, who don't have first hand knowledge, become aware of the reality instead of us guessing at what might be!

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$1-$2/hand depending on pot size

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually tip $1 per hand won but actually if you are winning tipping $1 wont hurt but if you are losing player then its compounded too much

Organize a Home Poker Game