MY STORY: Got 525$ left i´m going to try, if i fail i´ll quit poker for good

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
R+B, the "smartass" comments have a point. A day means nothing in the scheme of a poker life.

Your leaks are still probably just as there as they always were. Look for em, and dont worry about results over the short term.

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
R+B, the "smartass" comments have a point. A day means nothing in the scheme of a poker life.

Your leaks are still probably just as there as they always were. Look for em, and dont worry about results over the short term.
true
Thanks !

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RandB needs a rail on CC for this grind, if your popping up threads all over CC about different topics in your struggles, perhaps its best to create one goal thread. And post about your gring solely in there, perhaps you will get more attention and help on set topics or questions in there if you go ahead and do this. That way you can post hand histories screenshots a little more information about your issues and we can get a better grasp of your struggles.

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP,

I say this with no malice at all. Based on what I have read in your many threads, I don't believe that you have any real idea about how to play good cash game poker. You need to play the lowest stakes and learn how to play very basic fundamental poker.

I am going to post a link to the best advice that I ever read about learning basic poker. It is from another site but I hope the mods don't mind. I would like to see OP get a grip on basics and if this won't do it I don't know what will.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/78/micro-stakes-full-ring/complete-guide-beating-micros-430637/

OP, please read this it will help you to stop losing and begin to win at least a some money.

Good luck to you.

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP,

I say this with no malice at all. Based on what I have read in your many threads, I don't believe that you have any real idea about how to play good cash game poker. You need to play the lowest stakes and learn how to play very basic fundamental poker.

I am going to post a link to the best advice that I ever read about learning basic poker. It is from another site but I hope the mods don't mind. I would like to see OP get a grip on basics and if this won't do it I don't know what will.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/78/micro-stakes-full-ring/complete-guide-beating-micros-430637/

OP, please read this it will help you to stop losing and begin to win at least a some money.

Good luck to you.
Thanks ! I´ll look it up asap