Pot odds break even chart

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made this chart for next to my computer and thought I would share it. It is a pot odds and break even bets. Anything higher than the chart and the pot odds are against you, anything lower and they are in your favor. The odds for "after the flop for the turn/river" are only good if you stay in to see the river and don't fold on the turn. If you just want to figure for after the flop for the turn, I just use the odds for "after the turn for the river". Close enough for me. Also if you are playing lower stakes or higher stakes, as in a tourny, you can just move the decimal point. An example is 1 out for a $100 pot would be $4.26 so 1 out for a $1000 would be $42.60. If you can see any mistakes, please let me know.

Attachments

• pot odds chart.JPG
    pot odds chart.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 60
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great chart AI
though it does discourage calculating in your head (which i stll can't do)
i think it is also important to add the 'flop to turn' odds aswell as the 'flop to river' and 'turn to river' as often times villain won't let you see the river for free if he sees that you've missed your draw.
All positive criticism :)
Again incredible chart AI - i'm going to print her up and add it to the pile by my keyboard :D

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the info great post

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator